suga

"Why..."

"Why are you asking me to kill them?"

"Why are you like this?"

"I need explanation...."

He didn't answered. He just smiled with his knife, dripping the other members blood.

"Because I like to see them die", he answered. "They deserve it"

"No! No! They don't! I already killed Jin Hyung and V and that's enough!", I punched him to make his sense come back.

"Do you think punching me will solve the problem?", he wiped off his blood from his lips.

"You're just making it worst...", he smiled creepily. The image of his smiling is just unforgettable. Goosebumps everywhere.

He suddenly pushed on to the ground and rip off my shirt, just at the chest area.

"Wha... What are you doing?"

"Thank you for your help, Suga Hyung. But now..."

"It's your turn", he whispered at my ears,

He sliced my chest, blood slowly coming out. He wiped it with his hand and smiled.

"I like this... I like this liquid... I love seeing them flowing out", he wiped it on my face. The way he smiled and gaze is just creepy. I really can't explain how I felt when I saw that.

He pointed the edge of the knife at my heart. He didn't stabbed me, he just mark 'X' on my skin, exactly where my heart is.

"Do you have anything to say?", he sliced my neck.

"F*ck you...", I mumbled.

"Nice word", he smiled creepily again.

"Now you have to die", he stabbed my stomach. I coughed blood. He didn't just stabbed once, he stabbed so many times. He was laughing while stabbing me. The pain... Is this how the other members felt?

Suddenly, he stopped stabbing me and stood up.

"Goodbye, Suga Hyung", he threw his knife at my heart. Exactly at my heart.

I can't breath... Why is my vision getting darker... I can see his face... But I can't see it clearly...

"I hate you, Jimin..."

-

Dundundun. If you thought Jungkook killed other member, you were wrong~ Don't worry! I will make both of them a point of view. I already promised you guys that I'll make every members point of view. '^'