O N E

So you're finally getting your shit life togheter now huh?
"I guess I am."
I'm actually proud of you.
"Thanks? I guess?"
I drag my heavy luggage with me to a sitting area before plugging my earplugs into my Iphone then plugging them into my ears.
The big screen in front of me says the flight will be in ten minutes.
I smiled to myself knowing everything and everyone I know will be erased from my brain, I didn't get to think for long before someone poked my ribcage.
I pulled out my right ear plug and looked over at a male the same age as me with brown hair almost to his shoulders.
" Can I help you with something? " I ask confused.
"I'm pretty damn bored and I wondered if I could listen to your music."
This guy does not have manners, wow.
"Uh sure, it's only ten minutes left though."
"I know." He answers fast, grabbing the earplug and putting it into his left ear.
Slap him.
" I don't know if you like it though, I listen to roc-" I noticed he had already started bobbing his head to the music.
Atleast he doesn't complain about your shitty taste in music.
"Flight 15 will take off in five minutes, please line up at the entrance to the walk-through."
We both stood up at the same time, I threw my leather jacket over my shoulder and took a hold of my luggage again.
He politely pulled the ear plug out of his ear and smiled.
He changed a lot.
I smiled back letting him put it in my pocket since I don't have hands to do it myself.
"Thanks."
" Max here by the way, What's your name princess?"
Oh-hoh
"Lynxanne, Call me Lynx."
We walk up to the lady checking our tickets and passports before she lets us in.
"Lynx.. What a beautiful name."
I felt myself blushing.
Stranger danger, Lynx.
"Would you look at that, we have seats beside each other."
I threw my backpack into my seat and tried pushing my luggage into shelf above us.
"You need some help with that?" Max asks.
I looked up at him.
"Yes please." I laugh, realizing the fact that I am the shortest girl for my age on this plane.
Max laughed back and pushed it in before smacking the cabinet door shut.
"There we go, only twelve hours and twenty-nine minutes left." He sighed and sat down beside me.
"I guess so." I held out my right earplug to him, he gladly grabbed it and plugged it into his ear.
We sat in silence a while before I started moving my mouth like I was singing but nothing came out, Max caught it and started too.
"This is what it takes to fake a smile and say, that everything is okay as long as I take place.." We whispered swaying our heads back and forth to the music. People started staring, I can't blame them though, we are literally having a concert before the flight have even started.

I laugh to myself knowing I've found a new friend.

=========================================

Time skip 12 hours:
Max POV:
-
I wake up from the flight attendants voice ringing around the airplane.
"Please fasten your seatbelts and lock up your tables, we'll be landing in ten minutes."
I fastened my seatbelt and looked down at the short girl beside me sleeping on my shoulder, debating on wether I should let her sleep or let the landing wake her up instead.
I ended up gently waking her up by pushing her shoulder a bit, she slowly woke up before pulling the still playing music out of her head. "What's up?" She asked groggily, running her pale, slim fingers through her short hair. "We're landing in ten, so fasten your belt." I stretch a bit an yawning like crazy before she answers. "Oh, thanks for waking me up." She yawns too before fiddeling with the belt lock.
((Eyo, 666words!))
I looked out the window to see a city with gorgeous neon lights, tall buildings and swarms with people at the bottom of it all. She looked out too, gasping at the view. "It's a lot to take in huh?" I ask, already knowing her answer. "Yeah.. It's so beautiful and energenic." I laugh at the cute little pierced face. " It isn't a mirror." That's gotta be the cheesiest pick-up line I've ever said. "Wha.. Oh, awwww Thanks Max" It actually worked.
I just smiled back at the adorable face.
I felt my stomach suck in as we dropped and landed roughly on the plane lines in Tokyo, the plane drove around a bit to get into position before letting out the familiar 'Pling' meaning we can take off the seatbelts and get our bags.
I stood up, grabbing both of our bags and shutting it before dragging her with me to the door, the flight attendants stood there with two cheeky smiles saying "Hope you had a nice flight." Whilst holding their arm up pointing to where the door obviously was.
The cold Tokyo air hit me in the face and I could finally breath air from outside again.
"Do you want to exchange numbers?" She asked from behind me, burying her skinny body in a hoodie she had. "Ofcourse, but let's do that on the flight bus, not out here in the cold."
She nodded, huttering under her breath.
----------------------
Hello people, yes new fanfic whatcha gon do aboot it m8?
Welp this one is about Filthy Frank aka George Miller\ George is pronounced Joji in japanese.
I love Joji he's daddy and yeah just wait until they meet ehehehehe
- Marro