Welcome

Frisk POV
Man I really messed up I tried to spare everyone but for some reason I want to kill them. I want to make sure they are gone but I can't do that they are my friends. Maybe if I reset I can kill them then do passive again. Yeah that would work.
*pressed reset*
*land in a pile of red roses*
What's going on why is there red roses shouldn't there be yellow flowers?
*walks to where Flowey should be*
*You see a rose with a flowey face*
Uh this is weird.

The rose: HI I'M ROSY! ROSY THR ROSE!
Frisk: Hi Rosy. Um where am I? Where's Flowey?
Rosy: OH YOU ARE FROM THE UNDERTALE DIMENSION! PERFECT! *puts on a creepy face* In this game I am the ruler you obey me. In this game people want to love you but you have to kill them.
Frisk: I won't kill anyone. I want to spare everyone. I want them to be safe. *in thoughts* shoot did she hear what I said earlier.
Rosy:To bad you have to kill everyone or else they will kill you sooner or later.
Frisk: Bye Rosy.*walked away*
Rosy: Good luck Frisk or shall I say Chara.
Frisk: *froze* DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT NAME EVER AGAIN!!! *runs away*

Hello guys this is my first story so don't place the hate. I hope you in joy this and tell me anything you want me to do. By the way there will be ships in this so don't hate me if you don't like it. Anyway see in the next chapter. MUHAHAHAHA sorry.