The Fight

Frisk POV
All the mosters. They are here just standing but something was off. There eye's were red like rose red.  Then Rosy pops from the ground.

Rosy: I told you this is my game. Now you have to fight all the people you loved.
Sans: Well since this isn't our dimension it doesn't really matter. *his eye turns light blue*
Frisk: Wait maybe we can make them snap out of it.
Sans: Kid, Rosy added that if we die here we can't go back to our dimension ever again. We have to kill all of them.
Frisk: Rosy, Who actually are you? In our dimension. Flowey was actually Asriel.
Rosy: Oh you really don't know. It's me Frisk. Chara!

When Rosy said that I pulled the knife I had from my genocide run. I charged right at Rosy and tried to stab Rosy. I kept missing she dodged every time. Rosy made all the monsters go after me and Sans. Sans started using his Gaster Blasters on all the monsters. I tried attacking Rosy. I soon noticed my sweater has changed from Purple and pink to Yellow and Green. I started to go insane and I went faster on trying to stab Rosy. I started actually hitting her. I finally killed Rosy but when her soul floated it didn't break. It went inside me. I put away knife and my sweater went back to Purple and Pink. I look over to see that Sans killed everyone else. The fight was finally over.

We see the option to go back to Undertale. I looked at Sans who nodded at me to press the button. I told Sans that we should press it at the same time. So we did and we everyone talking and having fun. Just how we left it.

Thank you so much for reading Rosetale. It is finally over so now I can start writing more books. I am going to write books that I created and I will probably sprinkle some anime ships and stuff. So tell me what ships I should do. So see you later recruites. BYE!