alone

Frisk POV
I keep walking by my self. I decided to go to Temmie Village since I have no one with me. Then I noticed a strange shadow.
Frisk: Sans?
Sans: *runs to Frisk* Frisk we need to get back to our dimension.
Frisk: That's what I have been doing.
Sans: We should talk to Rosy.
Rosy: *pops up from the ground* You finally need me?
Frisk: We need to talk to you.
Rosy: What is it.
Sans : How do we get back to our dimension?
Rosy: Keep walking. Go to Kind Asgore castel and then you fight him and then you will get the option to go back to your dimension.
Sans: Thanks Rosy.
Rosy: Make sure you kill him though. This is my game after all. *leaves evil laughing*

Me and Sans just kept walking. Soon we got to hot lands.

???: OOOOOOOH YESSSSS!!!
Sans: Oh no.
Mettaton: *goes to Sans and Frisk* Hello Darlings~ Frisk you're still alive I can see.
Frisk: *nods* Hey Mettaton.
Mettaton: How's my boyfriend Papyrus.
Frisk: WAIT YOU AND PAPYRUS ARE DATING!!!!!! FINALLY!!!
Sans: He's fine.
Mettaton: Alphys is out on a date with Undyne right now.
Frisk: Ok.
Sans: We best keep going our way.
Mettaton: Bye Darlings~!

Mettaton struts away then soon we reach Asgore's castle. I couldn't believe we are here! I want to go home. Then I see something Rosy didn't tell us. All the monster are in the Judgement hall. They all look like they are going to kill us. Me and Sans are doomed....

That is it for today. I know this little series went fast but soon I will be doing some fanfics. So when this is over expect more stuff from me. Some will be Anime and Aphmau ships! So see you later recrutes. BYE!