Chapter 2

(Ok so I'm riding the bus and this kid came on and he smells like hot dogs and it's really disgusting)

Hazels POV
I grab my phone and plug in headphones and start to play sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorius. This guy walks over to me and starts poking me. I look up to get a good look at his face and I know who it is right away

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell.
"Why it's only me Patrick." Patrick says. "No you've changed." I say starting to cry. "How Because I got kidnapped?" Patrick wondered.

"What? Kidnapped." I say. Nash comes running over.  "Get the fuck away!" Nash yells. Patrick pulls out a gun as the cops show up. "Put down the gun!" The policemen yells.

He goes to run and since he's starting on my towel Nash and I pull it and he trips. I go over to him and climb on top of him. Then a policeman comes over and handcuffed him. "This man is wanted for many murders." The policeman said.

"Without your help we would have never caught him. So come down to the station tomorrow and we will give you a prize." Another policeman said then they left. I'm scared now. "It's okay baby dont cry I'll protect you." Nash kissed me softly.

I didn't even know I was crying.
"Ok." I say.

>hour later<

Me, Nash, Hayes, Andy, Mikie, Grayson and Ethan are sitting around a fire. We are staying the night I guess.
"Guys I brought something!" Mikie yells then goes and gets it.

She brings back a cooler full of alcohol. Everyone gets up and grabs a drink except Hayes. I grab a Palm Bay. I don't know what kind. I open it and take a sip of the alcoholic beverage. It stings my throat. But it's really good. So I keep drinking it. Soon the stinging goes away.

>one hour later<

I'm the only one drunk. Yes the only one. Everyone stopped drinking after there second one. Pussys. Right now I'm sitting on Nashs lap. I want to make out with him. I start to kiss him. "Babe. We can't do this here." Nash says. "Oh ok. Haha." I laugh.

>the next morning<

It's my birthday in a week I'm so excited. Right now We are driving back from the beach. Mikie, Andy and Hayes went home at like 6. Anyways...I can't remember anything from yesterday. Like anything. "OMG." I yell. "WHAT?" Grayson yells back. "JACOB SARTORIUS IS GOING TO COMING SOMEWHERE NEAR L.A!" I yell. "WHAT!! OMGZ!" Grayson laughed.
Then I laid my head on Nashs lap and fell asleep.

*At home*

We are home now. I unpack my bag. I put the clothes and towels in the washer. Put the tanning oil and shit like that in the bathroom And my water bottle In the sink. Then I grab Nashs bag and do the same except the tanning oil part. I go look for Nash. I finally find him. Yes I know I'm in our house but I'm a lazy shit.

"Hey baby." Nash said making me blush. "Your so cute when you blush!" That made me blush more. "Anyways wanna come to the police station with me?" I asked. "Yea sure. I'm driving though." Nash smirked. "No I am!" I giggle. Nash smirks and starts chasing me.

I grab the keys and go in the car. I climb in and lock the door. Nash points to the other side. So I climb over to the passagers side of the car. I unlock the car and Nash gets in the car. We buckle our seat belts and Nash started driving. "Hey Nash?" I say but in a asking voice. "Uh yea babe?" Nash asks. "I love you!" I say.

"I love you too I don't know what I would do without you." Nash said.

The last part made me blush.

A/N

Ok so this is a cute chapter I guess but. How's the second book so far? I wanna know. My friend said its good. I believe her. I just want you opinions that's all. So tell me how the book is.

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence😂😍❤️