h y p n o t i z i n g

Robert and Catalina, were what you could say, a couple. The spent mornings and afternoons with each other everyday. Since the season was over, he decided to take a quick trip to Ibiza just to get a little time in the sun before he had to report with national team. When Catalina found out, she was a bit upset. She had planned for the two of them to spend the summer together, but was understanding about Robert's job.

"Ibiza is absolutely beautiful." Catalina said, taking in a deep breath while the two were sailing on a yacht. She was so used to the being close to the sea. She grew up in Lagos, which was home to one of the most beautiful beach inthe country, Porto de Mos.

"Have you ever been here? Marco used to come here very often, that's why I ask." He asked speaking about her previous boyfriend.

Marco and Catalina got together after Robert left Dortmund to go Munich. He didn't know the relationship Robert and Catalina were starting. After finding out by Mario (who basically almost beat him to death for kissing Catalina the day of the final), he apologized to the Pole saying he didn't know why he had done that and told him repeatedly he felt nothing for his ex-girlfriend.

"Marco was always busy, but we did come for a weekend," she said turning to him. "Are you jealous he brought me here before you?"

"Pfft, please. You're not with him now, you're with me so?"

She burst into fits of giggles, and ran over to the large white sofa and jump onto Robert. Her legs made their way to straddle his waist. She leaned towards his lips making them touch. Robert's hand rose to grip her ass, "You aren't planning on taking me right here, right now on a yacht." He asked making her laugh once again.

"In all honesty, I wouldn't mind." She said and seductively raised her eyebrows. She was making a joke, but he seemed to take it seriously—or maybe wanted her to be serious.

He shook his head while digging his fingers deeper in her skin, "You're such a dirty girl, my goodness."

"I'm the dirty girl? You're the one grabbing my ass." She scoffed. Making him want to shut her off with his lips, again. She turned her head around, taking a glance of the sun and the ocean, her view in general. She was truly in paradise.

After a long day of sunbathing, swimming in the beautiful ocean, and spending endless hours attached to Robert, the two were in the hotel. Initially, the Pole wanted to take her out an a dinner date, but she wanted to have room service and watch movies in bed. It was a long day that really exhausted her to the max.

The brunette was half way through her mango-pineapple smoothie when she reached over to hold Robert's hand who preferred to have a fruit salad with lots of whipped cream. "Amor, can I ask you something?"

He turned his face, and his her cheek. "Of course, what would you like to know?" Catalina stood up sitting in their shared bed.

"It's actually about Anna," she said softly. "I know you don't want to talk about it maybe but, I just wantedto know what happened between the two of you. It seems like she really hurt you Robert."

"She did actually, she hurt me a lot. We were married for almost three years, until I found out she was having an affair with someone from her gym class. She said she was in love with him, she urged the divorce, and she just left without anything. I was devastated, but I realized that she wasn't enough." He explained.

Catalina watched him with such sincere eyes, she felt bad for him a little. "She wasn't enough, but you married her?"

Robert grabbed her soft hand, moving it close to his lips. He felt like weight was being lifted off of his shoulders. Explaining his past was good, especially when he knew he found someone ten times better than the wife he had.

"Well I thought she was enough, but then I met you. Now I see that you're everything that I wanted."