r e d

Paradise didn't last forever. Soon Robert and Catalina made their way back home to Munich. They definitely enjoyed their little getaway.

"Can't believe you're leaving me tomorrow." Catalina groaned, as her hands ran through his brown hair. It was getting so long. He wanted to get it cut, but she loved having something to pull while in the bedroom.

"I got so used to you, I'm kind of debating whether to ask you to break my arm so I won't have to leave." He said kissing her arm. She smiled, and kissed his hand.

Robert cleared his throat thinking of a smooth way to tell her that he wanted her come with him to Poland. He knew she had to finish the semester, which wouldn't take long. He also wanted to bring her to Poland to introduce her to his family, it was something he couldn't help. But what could he say to not sound too pushy, and make her feel like he was rushing things.

"What are you thinking about, handsome?" She asked him. It was clear that he was in deep thought—the staright face, and eyes focused in midair, she knew him so well.

He looked down to see her staring straight at her, "Come home with me." He blurted out. Okay that was not how you were supposed to do it, he thought to himself and quickly thought of a way to erase the wide-eyed expression from her face.

Great going Robert, he thought again. "I know you have to end the semester, but after you're done fly out to Poland. I want you to see where I'm from, and I want you to meet my family. And doubt I'll be able to sleep without you."

"Amor, I would love to meet your family and travel with you. But what's going to happen when you fly out to France for the cup?" She asked.

"Obviously, you'll come with me too. You wouldn't expect me to play without my good luck charm and lose the entire chance of winning the Euro. Please tell me you wouldn't disappoint my entire country like that." He added, bribing his way to make her say yes.

"Well when you take about the lives of an entire country, I guess I would have to. But I would also like to go see some of Portugal's matches, and maybe Germany also." She agreed. Robert's face showed a straight expression.

"Portugal, yes, but Germany no way."

Her eyes rolled and a smile took over, "Stop being so jealous Lewandowski. I love you, remember?"

"Mm, say it again." He said as she hovered his lips with hers. They were stained with her red lipstick, the only makeup she wore. Robert could never finish expressing how much he loved the look on her, he got so used seeing them like that, and now having red stains over his body and clothes.

"I love you Robert." She said over, and over again making sure he could never forget it.

THE END