how far will you go

Naruto and Sasuke called Tsunade telling her what happened and that they would have to pass the mission. She let them off but wanted to talk to them in the morning about the attack on Kyo. at the moment the couple where sitting on the couch the poor baby finally fast sleep. Sasuke was still holding the boy rocking him slowly but his face told you he was beyond pissed same with his husband Naruto. Naruto looked as if he was ready to kill at the moment even if his arms were around Sasuke and the baby.

"who was that man" little Sakura asked shivering herself from the ordeal. Little Naruto and Sasuke nodded their heads wanting to know the same thing.

" we don't know just like you ..but doesn't mean that i'm not gonna fucking find out" Naruto growled out glareing at the wall.

" Naruto your not going to do anything right now.. right now before we do or go anywhere we have to make sure the children are safe...what if it's Ai next time....Naruto I can't..i hate to admit but tonight fucking scared the crap out a me...our son was almost taken..then almost killed we have to figure out want to do....I don't want to leave them alone but I also want to find that asshole who tried to kill a toddler" Sasuke shuttered out holding his baby closer as if he was going to loose him. Naruto turned and looked at Sasuke he saw that the other was worried out of his mind and didn't really want to leave the kids right now, what could he say neither did Naruto right now he wanted nothing more then to be with his husband and kids but there was a threat to their lives he couldn't just sit around until the man came back and tried it again.

" I know...I know I do ..fuck I cant even think of what would have happened if we had left sooner then we did" Naruto whispered running a hand through Kyo's midnight black hair making the baby snuggle more into sasuke's chest, "come one lets go see Ai then go to bed ok?" Naruto said trying to help Sasuke calm down. Sasuke just nodded waving at the kids and kakashi then walking up the stairs with Naruto right behind him. they both walked to Ai's room and saw her sleeping soundly, Naruto walked in and picked her up only to have her hug him so tight he thought he was going to choke.

" good lord she got a grip." he gasped out following Sasuke into their master bed room. Sasuke smiled fondly placing Kyo in the play pin next at his side of the bed pulling a blanket over the boy.  Sasuke watched as Naruto places Ai on the bed and she just nestled herself between the pile of pillows making both parents smile. Sasuke leaned over pulling the blanket over her as well kissing her head.

"...Naruto.." Sasuke started but stopped when he felt arms move behind him holding him tight and a light kiss placed on the back of his head.

" I know love..i am worried to..do you want to find someone to watch the kids while we are away? or do you want to stay with them?" Naruto offered trying to give his husband options on the safety of their  children. Sasuke watched the kids sound asleep not aware of the danger that was coming for them.

"i want that monster killed..i want to watch him suffer for even thinking about harming my kids.....but...I..the mother in me doesn't want to leave them at all I want to lock them in this house until this is all over...I don't know Naruto... then on top of it all he want us to so even if I stay with them i'll be here worried out of my mind for you." Sasuke said turning in naruto's arms looking up into those blue eye he fell in love with, and at that moment all he saw was fire and not in his usual sexual way he saw his husband was in the mood to kill. Naruto uzumaki  at that moment was itching to kill something he really didn't like doing even on A ranked missions he tried to save a life but Sasuke saw none of that compassion in the man he loves eyes all he saw was the thirst for blood and Sasuke understood why. To Naruto, his family was the world he would do anything to see his family his family happy and right now someone was threatening his family the family he longed for his whole life he wanted that threat eradicated.

Sasuke put his hands on those whiskered cheeks and placed a small soft kiss on naruto's lips helping him calm just a tad. Naruto tightened his hand on sasuke's hips until Sasuke knew he was going to have handprints on his skin.

"Sasuke I don't think i'm going to sleep tonight. I don't think I can" he muttered gritting his teeth. Sasuke nodded taking off his shirt then naruto's, Naruto let Sasuke do what he wanted he just stood there as Sasuke took his pants off to handing him pj-bottoms taking the shirt to the bottoms for himself. Sasuke like to wear the tops to naruto's cloths while Naruto wore the bottoms it made it look as if they made a great fit when they actually did.  When finished Sasuke pulled Naruto to the other side of the bed and got in.

" you don't have to sleep if you don't want to ....but hold me and your daughter until I fall asleep" Sasuke raised a hand to Naruto, " I know that you feel like you failed as our protector but I know that the only person I want protecting my children and me is you Naruto..i wouldn't have married you if I didn't think that you could keeps us safe." Sasuke said giving Naruto a soft smile one of his rare true smiles that only Naruto ever saw. Naruto knew what Sasuke was doing he was talking to the animal inside of Naruto the fox, over the years Naruto had seemed to get more and more animalistic over some things one of them was Sasuke and the other were his kids. Naruto did feel like he failed his family he was the head of this house and he almost got his son killed now what father was he if he cant keep his family safe in their own home.

Sasuke got up onto his knees and kissed Naruto again to get the man out of his own thinking. " if I could show you right now how much of and alpha you are in this house I would but I don't think it would be a good idea with the kit in the bed" Sasuke muttered against naruto's chest moving to the side abit so Naruto could see his baby girl in the bed asleep.

" Sasuke stop that's not going to work just go to bed" Naruto said grabbing a hold of sasuke's arms but when he looked down in those black glossy pools everything rushed away and all he wanted to do was hold his love. Sasuke looked up at Naruto pressing himself into naruto's skin. " I need you Naruto..i need you to show me everything is ok...that our family Is ok...please just lay down with us ok?" Sasuke begged lightly making him sound like a beta to naruto's alpha that was about to make Naruto rip something apart and normally that something would be sasuke's ass but with the kids and their guests  here this was the best he could do right now.

"*sigh* fine...ok" Naruto said getting into bed and laying down on his side facing Sasuke. Sasuke turned around putting his back to naruto's chest and his ass to naruto's slight bulge then reached over taking Kyo out of the playpin and placing him on the bed and held both the baby and AI in his arms. Naruto put his big arms over all three of them holding them close and making sure they were warm. he kissed sasuke's head burying his nose into sasuke's hair heaving a big sigh.

"better?" Sasuke asked sleepily Naruto just nodded pulling tighter falling into a light sleep he didn't feel comfortable going into his usual deep sleep just yet. Sasuke smiled snuggling his babies falling into a light sleep himself then again he was never a deep sleeper, but at this moment he didn't really need sleep what he needed was just what he told Naruto he wanted to make sure his babies where here and his family was still in tacked. Tonight caused fear in their house and sasuke didn't like that one bit. In that second Sasuke made up his mind he was going to find someone he trusted to watch and protect his kids and he was going with Naruto to find the man who came into his house and cause this uneasiness in his home the home he worked hard to build.