The Start of Something New

7:30 a.m

Brooklynne's POV

*Alarm Clock* Beep Beep!

Ugh! I hate waking up in the morning, but today is the day the my dreams come true. I slammed my arm clock giving it the message to shut up. I laid in my bed for a second taking in the moment. This well be the last time laying in my bed for the rest of the summer. Last time in my room. Eventually I got out of bed and did my morning hygiene, got dressed, and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

*Tour Bus* Honk Honk!

It was time for me to go. You might be confused right now so imma tell you what the hell is going on. Hey my niggas my name is Brooklynne Monique Adams. I am 15 and I live in Delaware. Ayye! Delwizzy in the house! lol I auditioned to be a background dancer for the OMG Girlz and made it! So now I'm going on tour with them. Well I gotta go, there outside right now! Bye!

A picture of Brooklynne on the side

Prodigy's POV

*Alarm Clock singing* Where is Mrs. Right?! I gotta see her; traveled all across the world just to meet her.

Omfg! Why soo fuckin early?! You can clearly see waking up early and I are enemies. Today's the first day of the tour. I'm soo hype *sarcasm* I'm actually sad I'm not going to be with my family for the whole summer. But I'm doing this for the fans who I love btw. I can't wait to see my girlfriend though. Can you guess who she is?!

Brooklynne's POV

I said bye to all my friends and family then left. I'm really gonna miss them. I tried to hide my sadness inside with a smile. A summer without my ride or dies is like a summer with rain and never sunshine. But on the other hand, a part of me was filled with eagerness. Eager to start up an opportunity of a lifetime.

???: Hi I'm Jasmine what's your name girl?!

Me: I'm Brooklynne.

Jasmine: Oh cool. Are you one of the back up dancers too?

Me: Yeah. You are also?

Jasmine: You know it! I got moves for days.

Me: *pointing to three girls* Are they dancers too?

 Jasmine: Yup. Let me introduce you to the others.

After meeting Jasmine we hit it off great! I also got to know the other girls too. Jasmine, Monica, Ashley, and Leanay were really cool people. We all had a lot in common. I'm so glad I'm on this tour.  This summer is starting off great!

A week later...

Today me, Jas, Mo, Ash, and Nay have our last rehearsal before the tour officially starts. The entire week was nothing but workout, dance rehearsal, and sleep. There was no time for fun, but that's the price you pay if you want to be a performer.

Choreographer: Okay girls break for five minutes!

Me: Yo I am tired as hell.

Ash: Me too! You do know the OMG Girlz are coming today to rehearsal?!

Brook/Jas/Mo/Nay: Say what?!

Ash: Yeah! And Mindless Behavior is coming too!

I almost fainted. All the nerves rushed to my stomach. I felt like I could throw up any second. Mindless Behavior was like my favorite band a year ago. And now I was going to meet them! I think I will be sick.

Prodigy''s POV

So today we got rehearsal. It's our last dress rehearsal before the show tomorrow. I'm so hype! I get to see my beautiful girlfriend and I get to do my favorite thing in the world. Dance!

So we get to the stage and I notice that the OMG Girlz are practicing their dress rehearsal. As I was watching, this one pretty young thang caught my eye. She sure as hell could dance her ass off. She was the best dancer I have ever seen. Well not as good as me lol. My eyes would not leave her. Her moves were fierce yet sexy. I had to get to know her.

Brooklynne's POV

When we finished dancing, I noticed through the lights Mindless Behavior. Holy Shit! Mindless Behavior?! I could have fainted any moment. Especially since I was tired and out of breath from rehearsing.

Mindless Behavior: Hey girls!👋

Me/Jas/Ash/Mo/Nay: Omfg! Your Mindless Behavior!

Roc Royal: Damn! Y'all are some dope ass dancers!

Nay: Thanks lol.

Prodigy: *staring at Brookline* So what's y'all's names?

Ash: well I'm Ashley but everbody calls me Ash.

Mo: I'm Monica. Y'all can call me Mo or MoMoney.

Jas: The names Jasmine or Jars.

Nay: I'm Leanay but i go by Nay.

Me: I'm Brooklynne but if you want you can call me by my nickname Brooke.

Prodigy's POV

Wow! Brooklynne!😍 That is such a gorgeous name for a gorgeous and talented girl like her. Oh snap Prod! Don't fall for her. Y'all just met and you got a girlfriend who is coming your way. How did Brooklynne make me forget about my girlfriend that fast?

???: *pecking me on the lips* Hey babe! I missed you soo much!