Chapter 14

Prod's POV

So over the week, everyone has been in and out of the dance studio practicing until perfection. It's been really hard to hang out with Brooklynne. Cause when I'm chillin, she's practicing. And it's the same for her.

Brook's POV

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. We just got done a long hard practice. Chandler was in the shower. And I was by myself. But something caused me to get up from my bed.

???: BROOKLYNNE!

Someone was outside shouting for me. I got up and went out to to the balcony to find Craig.

Me: Craig? Is that you?

Prod: yeah

Me: what's up?

Prod: wanna go somewhere?

Me: like?

Prod: a movie *flashing his perfect smile*

Me: alright hold up. I'll be down in 5

I walked to my drawers and picked out some black shorts, a tank top, and my black,red,grey retro Jordan's. I also put on my hoodie. Even though it's kinda summer, it gets cold at night. I put my hair up into a messy bun and tied my bandana on top of my head as a headband.

Prod: hey there you are.

Me: haha yup. So what are we gonna see?

Prod: I know how much you love scary movies so?

Me: ooohhhh Insidious Chapter 2! Please Craig Please???

Prod: ard let's see that.

We walked to the movie theater. It only would take 10 minutes to get there. So we walked and talked the whole way there.

Prod: can I have 2 tickets for Insidious Chapter 2 please?

Movie Ticket Girl: ok and what's your name?

Prod: Craig

Movie Ticket Girl: well Craig I'm Sasha and you're looking mighty fine. How bout I give you my number?

Me: umm... Hello I'm Brooklynne and we'd really like to see this movie so can your dehydrated unprofessional ratchet ass give us our damn tickets?!

Prod couldn't help but snicker. I was pissed and my face was red. How can this hoe flirt with him right in front of me. She act like she blind and can only see him in the room.

Sasha: *stank face* here you go! *handing prod the tickets*

Prod: thanks

Sasha: oh wait! Here's my number too. Call me!

Before he could respond, I snatched the piece of paper she wrote her number on from him and ripped it into tiny pieces of shit.

Me: oh he won't be calling you! Bye hoe

We got into the movie theater and sat down. Craig was staring at me the whole time.

Me: what nigga?! Is there a problem?

Prod: where the hell did that come from?

Me: I was just pissed. I really wanna see this movie and she had to take forever.

Prod: you jealous

Me: excuse me?! Jealous? Brooklynne Monique Adams is never jealous

Prod: you were so jealous. Don't worry Brookie, you will always be my best friend

Me: *getting mad* I wasn't getting jealous?!

Prod: so you telling me you did all of that over a movie that hasn't even started yet? *eyeing me*

Me: yes!

Prod: bullshit! You jealous and you know it. Look me in my eyes and say you weren't jealous.

Me: *sighs* Craig there is no way I am jealous of her.

Prod: ha gotcha. You were smiling the whole time. Yo ass is jealous.

Me: fine I'm jealous! Now nigga hush. The movie is starting.

Sorry it's really short. But the next one will deffi be longer. I'm really tired so I'll update later. Good night!