Chapter 19

Ray's POV

I woke up around 11:30. Oh shit! I gotta go get dressed. I looked over at Prod's bed but he wasn't in it. Guessing that they were still in the others room watching the movie. I texted India telling her I was on my way upstairs. But before I went upstairs I had to look and smell good. First I got dressed in my fresh clothes, threw on some Adidas and put my cologne on. I grabbed my room key and headed out the door. The elevator ride was pretty long considering she was a couple floors up. But that ride gave me time to think about somethings. I walked through the hallways trying to find room 1012. It didn't take long though. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door.

Me: listen India we need to talk. I can't----

Before I could finish she pulled me into her room and pushed me onto the bed. I gotta admit. Damn! She was still looking sexy. She got on top of me and started kissing my neck.

Me: *trying to push her off* India we can't. I love Necole.

India: so you're telling me you do not want this *taking off her silk robe flashing all of her goodies*

I started biting my lip. I really did want it. I was debating in my mind if I should or not.

India: *waving hand in my face* Hello! Earth to Ray!

Me: huh?

India: you know what. Just leave Ray.

She pulled me towards the door. India was making these puppy dog eyes. The same eyes I could never resist back when we were together.

Me: wait.

India: what?

I crashed my lips into hers while my hands roamed all of her body. She jumped into my arms. Her legs straddling my body. I made my way towards the bed. Without breaking from the kiss, I took my shirt off and took her robe off. She had put it back on earlier.

India: Ray! I want you now.

I obeyed her command. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them off.

Nikki's POV

Chandler: I can't believe Ray won't hang out with us. It's not like him to be tired this early.

Prince: true! He is the life of the party.

Me: I'll go check on him. Prod can I have the room key?

Prod: *digging in his pocket* here.

I grabbed the room key and went to Ray's room. I knocked on the door a couple of times but there was no response so I opened the door with the key/card. Surprisingly Ray was no where in this room. Wonder where he is. I turned back around and left the room and went to my room.

Prod: was he there?

Me: nope!

Brook: he prolly took a walk or something.

Me: I'll call him.

I dialed his number but his phone went straight to voicemail. Now I was getting worried.

Me: guys he's not answering his phone. I'm worried.

Prod: what? Hold up. Let's all call him.

They all began to call him and he still didn't pick up I was officially scared.

Me: umm Brook. Are you gonna call him?

Brook: no. Like I said he is probably taking a walk and he clearly doesn't want to be bothered.

Everyone agreed with Brook and shrugged it off. But it was different with me. I felt like something was wrong and he was in trouble. I let that bother me the whole night. I also noticed Brook was acting weird ever since we brought up Ray. Maybe she knew something we all didn't. After all, they are real close friends.