Chapter 1

*~* ALEXAS POV *~*

"God, shes so annoying," stated on of my best friends Lauren.

It was 5th grade, near the end of school year. It was clear blue skies, perfect weather, everyone was in a terrific mood.

NOT

Storm clouds filled the sky, it was slightly raining, but we all knew it would be pouring later. It was 30 degrees F, and we live in AZ, so that was cold for us. Everyone was in a bitchy mood, well, so was I. We were in a fight with our ex best-friend Arianna. Basically, she called me a bitch, and said I acted like a slut. She called Maddy fat, to the fact Maddy is basically all muscle, the fastest in our grade (she ran the mile in 5 minutes, ran the hundred yard dash in 10 seconds, and all the guys say shes the fastest.) she has the hardest punch, and got suspended for 2 months because she knocked an 8th grader out for bullying a girl in our grade.

Ari told Lauren she should kill herself because shes an ugly worthless piece of shit. Which is not true at all, since Lauren is amazing and beautiful.

Now Ari says she likes Carson, the guy who I have had a crush on since daycare, and whos my guy best friend. Everyone says they ship Carson and I since we would make a cute couple, and since were both the most popular. Ari also said Carson likes her, which is totally false. Carson texted me saying that we shouldn't listen to her since shes a stupid ass bitch.

Now were holding Maddy back from punching Ari. I mean, I don't have a problem with that. I would totally let Maddy go if it weren't to the fact she could get expelled, or she would be getting lots of angry phone calls.

The whistle was blown, signaling the end of recess. We walked away, continuing to glare at Arianna.

Throughout the day we kept giving each other dirty looks wherever we saw her.

Weeks passed, and our hatred for her grew into a wildfire.

Soon months, then years. Before we knew it, we were shopping for school supplies for 7th grade. Still, we hated Ari with every bone, and organ in our bodies. Maddy, Lauren and I's friendship was growing, and now we act more like sisters. We have a bigger group now, consisting of : Boys; Carson, Alex, Ben, Joey, Jake, Clayton , Cody, Cooper , Eddie, Sam, and Brian. Girls ; Me, Maddy , Lauren, Bella , Makayla, Allison, Brielle, Danica (Dani), and Riley, or Squad 20 (don't ask).

I guess you could say were the most popular friend group in our grade. The second is the Fantastic 3, Maddy ,Lauren, and me.

For real though. You could ask me any question about them and I can answer them.

Out of no where, my butt vibrated. I looked and realized it was my phone. I opened and unlocked my phone to see a text message from our "Squad 20" group chat. It was a photo of Arianna with huge pimples all over her face, her eyelids were crusty, her lips were dry, and she had braces, a retainer, huge glasses, baggy clothes, and her hair was a legit rats nest. The text said, "Looks like she stopped trying to be any type of popular, or just stopped trying in general. Heard that was her knew look. Not gonna lie, gonna miss having her as a best friend, or someone to talk to. Apparently its her bday today, and not one person besides her family wished her happy birthday, and no one came to her party. But, karmas a bitch. Got what she deserved for treating you guys like shit, and messing with fam. GTG, watching YT videos of Cameron Dallas being sexy. BAI." -Maddy xx

Honesty, I started laughing like a retarded whale, but then quickly recovered once I noticed shes watching the videos without me, and ran out of my house, and straight into her home, being welcomed by her mom with food, and sat on Maddy while watching sexy videos of Cameron Dallas.

_AUTHORS NOTE_

Well, welcome to my book >:) For reading, you get a virtual cookie. *gives virtual cookie*

Anyways, I will probably doing an interview chapter after a couple chapters, so you guys can ask any of the people I put questions, and it will probably be Squad 20, Ari, and a couple of new people. JUST SAYING, this is a completely true story, me being Maddy ;) So if you ask Maddy questions, it will be coming from me since I am Maddy. Honestly, none of this is made up, at all . So, I will answer the questions based off of how I know the person, so I will put what is most likely to be true. SO, please vote, and tell me what I need to improve!!

- Maddy xx