Chapter One ~

Everything Day's the Same. The Same Old Songs Playing from a Beat up Radio. The Same Noise Coming From The Screeching Wood Floor. The Rusted Air Conditioner that makes a high pitch noise when it on high. My Boss That finds a way to leave early leaving me with the work. We Don't Get Alot Of Costumers at the Store. There Has Been Weeks Where he Couldn't Pay Me from the low income. Somehow I just Stayed since he would have to pay me at some time. Ever Since School Let out ive been working at this Thrift Store to earn some money. It's been a rough start but nothing im not used to. No Hope.... No Worries.

After A Hour Of Cleaning the Store there was no sign of my boss at All. Josh Probably Bailed today, He Has Before. I Was About to Pack Up Everything Until I Heard the Door Open. I Turn to See a Tall Brunette Coming Through The Doorway. She Carring what looks to be a Binder and a book bag. She Looks Like She Wouldn't belong here. To Be Honest No One Did. She Came in and Placed Binder on our Counter Turning To My Direction, Smiling So Innocent.

"Are You Maya Hart" She Asked While Looking Down at Her binder, As afraid to Make a mistake. She Looks Back up At Me While I Get A Glimpse Of Her Eyes. Brown. I Felt Like I Was Staring at Her For A while Before a Voice Snaped me Back into my reality.

"Are You" I Hear Once More Before Nodding Walking Closer To Her. I Could Hear My Heart Beating Faster every step.

"Who's Asking" I Say before leaning on the counter. I Watched her movements slowly. She would play with this ring that was placed perfectly on her finger...it was a Promise Ring. She Takes the Ring off and looks in my direction

"My Name is Riley Matthews, I'm your New Boss"

Author Note~
So Sorry if this had any spelling or Grammer mistakes. I Hope you liked ths.i Do not oen Anything. Have a Great Day!! By Darlings!! <3