{ 9 ♤ }

Sorry for taking so long to update.

BUT PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! ♡♡♡♡♡

"Alexis Armstrong? "

"Here" I said low to myself because deep down i still wanted him.

I hated the fact that he just kissed me and left. I felt betrayed, because I was phening for my young, smooth, attractive professor. I was losing it by the second.

Ms waters walked in, our science professor, strutting across the classroom over to Mr.Anthony with her boobs pressed out and her butt up high in the sky with her muscle legs and her low cheek bone face, looking like Angela Bassett, how ever you spell her name.

it annoyed me because most of the male professors will hit on her , and she will flirt with Mr.A like he was her pimp or something.

I got up and walked over to them giggling and sharing big undefined words needed for the dictionary. I just had to stop the madness my jealously took over. anxiety filling my veins up with anger and adrenaline.

"Mr.A can you help me with my assignment the bells about to ring."

"she can stay after the bell we need to talk about the staff meeting we are going to have next dawn to twelve "

I thought in my head wtf is she talking about, some damn "next dawn to twelve? " she was running me crazy in spilt seconds.

"oh umm. Alexis I'll come over later and help you out this meeting is very important " he smirked looking over at her.

I got really anger."Fine ill ask Mr.Montana to help me " And I walked away with my head held high. Mr.Montana was another male older attractive professor and Ms WATERS had no chance with him. I smiled to myself if he wanted to play like a amateur, then I'll play like a Veteran.

"Seriously Alexis I'll help you later "

"can I be excused to Mr.Montana ?"

"Nope have a seat or don't ever come back "

"you know this is a required class you jack in the box"

"Ms.Armstrong calm down with the nick names , and yes I know this is a required class try me "

i Huffed and puffed back to my seat.
I gathered my things and left to Mr.Montana Room. who the hell was he to tell me who not to see and to see.

"Ms.Armstrong !"

I kissed him side ways kind of on the cheek like the French people do.

"Hey Mr.Montana , how's your day?"

"It's Better now that I see you"

"Your so sweet, " I blushed.

"what brings my favorite Es' student by?"

"I need help with some classwork "

"I knew it Es' user"

"I am not"

we laughed and shared a few short flirts and he helped me with my work. it was great to know someone took their time out to help me succeed.

"Ms.Armstrong! "

"Yes! Mr.Montana? "

"Would you Es' like to go on date with me?"

his thick Spanish accent came out. I smiled, any women would be a fool to not go on a date with him.

"I would love to "

"tonight at Es' Eight , would be nice?"

"Don't be Es' late I joked around with him"

"funny one I see " he laughed.

I gave him another side kiss and proceeded with my evening.

_____________________________________

Tell Me How You Guys Feel About This Chapter . . . SERIOUSLY --___--