{ 1 ♢ }

CheckOut: Secert Lover ! #LGBT

This is a New BOOK I thought would be nice for you guys read!!

Omniscient]♧

" Do I Have Any Volunteers ?,C'mon you guys this is extra Credit we're talking 'bout? Okay No One, Fine I Just Pull A Random Name From The Box"

" Ms. Armstrong "

" Yes Mr.Anthony" She Huffed.

" You'all will have a week to write an essay about yourselfs and your final goals in life But Ms.Armstrong Will Be Presenting hers First." He Smiled.

" yay me " she sarcastically cheered while the whole class laughed.

" Ms.Armstrong Thanks For Inviting YourSelf, to a detention held tomorra' afta' School"

" please mr.a I can't I have to babysit"

" no she dont sshe gon get in trouble with Malik"

" shut up "

" the class in dismissed , except miss Missy Alexis Here"

" what the -"

" don't yeen tri' it"

" sir what did I ever do to you, because I am truly sorry"

" have a seat please"

" but-"

" sit . down. "

" why you-"

" Lexus"

" its AHH- leXIS "

" What Eva"

" you just hurt my feelings"

" your parents hurt yo' life with naming you that"

" your so mean"

" I'm just messing witcha but, who is this malik kid"

" my boyfriend for 4 years" she sighed.

Professor Alsina Nodded.

" why you wanna know?"

" because your Highly maintained A' is Dropping Could He Be The Reason Why"

" No Mr.nosey "

" well me Mr.Nosey Is Trying to help you with the Principal Honor Roll, and Becoming valedictorian student"

Alexis always dreamed of becoming Valedictorian In College , her grandma did it, and so did her mom but when her Grandma passed away, she promised her mom she will become it, and if she becomes Valedictorian She Will Feel As If She Made Her Proud.

Alexis Started Crying.

" That Will Mean So Much To Her And Me"

" may you inform me whom your talking about"

" my she sighed grandma"

" what happened to her?"

" she passed away on my first year off college"

" I am so sorry to hear that"

" thank you it's okay"

" well I'll see you tomorra' in detention"

" why Mr.a ?" She whined.

" because your grade is dropping and I want to help you focus more"

Alexis]♡

I can't focus because he so damn Fine. I have no problem with the detentions I just dont want him to know i find him really attractive.

My boyfriend Malik, but I call him Malachi ,he scares me , I want out of this relationship but my dad and mom want me to date him, because he is a football player. But to me he is abusive mentally and physically, and its been going on ever since I caught him cheating on me, I guess he knew I was going to leave him, so he build a shell around, me So I won't have the courage to leave, but trust and believe I am not marrying him, or giving myself to him sexually, and yes am a virgin.

I politely walked out of his class, I had one more class then I was allowed to attend my dorm to bathe and do my homework, and order me something to eat, I didn't really cook, because it was only myself , and Malachi would only let me eat and apple or two, he didn't want me to be fat like the other football players girls. so I would sneak and eat way , way , way before he came because he would make me throw up, what I had on my stomach before I was able to eat my apples. Then he would beat me, if I threw up to much stuff.

Interrupting my thoughts Malachi walked over to me and sat by me in fine arts, where we recite poems, and paint and stuff or sing or rap. This was a new year and we had new and different teachers, some professors however had taught more than three classes, and Once Again, Mr.A Was the Professor For This Class, as he walked in late. Apologizing.

" my bad y'all I had to tend to a delinquent "

" Really Mr.A ?" I said because he do me so wrong.

Professor Alsina/Mr.Anthony]♤

I found messing with Alexis Hilarious. It was her cute little Face Expressions That I'll find
Completely amusing.

" yes delinquent"

" I'm not a delinquent"

" well present your poem first"

" why-"

" now"

" rude much"

" present or receive A Zero that will be hard to bring up-"

" okay okay"

I chuckled to my self lightly so no one will peep,she walked in front of the class twisting her slim hips . she was beautiful ill say. Nice hair and a to die for fragrance.

She cleared her throat.

" his torso embraces , my arms for sweet kisses,

His smile warmths my heart , and turn my love for him into little fists

His attire is well loved by all, but only I cherish the way he looks at me,

The way he laugh. And invites me to do so, allows my love for him to set free, " written by - Alexis Cooper copyright© - Alexis Cooper.

That was beautiful , but I wonder who she was talking about, I hope it wasn't that fake ass football playing Mathews or what ever his name was.

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment What you Guys Think.

Should I continue? ♢