Until We Try

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Tatsu immediately asked when they are all sitting. “Oy!” “This guy!” “Tatsu!” “Tatsuhisa!” The others said at the same time.

“It’s okay. I’m used to it.” Soujin smiled at the others who’s faces had a ‘what-the-heck-is-going-on-between-you-two’. 

“Well to start. I can’t tell anyone. Those are orders by the president so can’t do. That’s why I never told you a single thing.” Soujin started. Tatsu seems to be in deep thought then nodded his head in understanding.

“But why not show your face? I mean you’re cute and all. It’s not so bad.” Kamiya said making Soujin blush and Tatsu’s eyebrows to meet in between which was noticed by others like Yorke, Suwabe, Morikubo and surprisingly Kishow too who smirk inside his head when he discovered something.

“That you will know later on. When this project officially start.” Kise answered for Soujin.

“Yes. I do not understand it myself but it is also one of the orders of Sei-kun.” Soujin continued.

Suwabe: Sei-kun?

Soujin: The president of this company. How do I explain this. He’s like a fortune teller.

Aoi & Mamo: Fortune teller?

Soujin: Yeah. It’s like he can see the future or something like that. He knows what should be done and how things will end up.

Kishow: That’s amazing, isn’t it? So you’re not showing your face because he said so and he can like read your future or something like that?

(Kishow said getting confuse in the middle of his sentence. Soujin nodded.)

Kise: Our president is good at that. We trust him when he says something and just follow. He’s always absolute.

OnoD: Why does it feel like it sounds familiar. (OnoD muses)
Suwabe: So that solves a bit on why you’re hiding your face. Then can I ask you something? (Soujin nodded) What’s there between you and Tatsu? (He said with a smirk directed at the two who blush at the same time.)

Tatsu: T-that’s…

Soujin: We’re… we’re friends? Well we’re neighbors so we have times were we talk about things.

Tatsu thought something seems to be wrong in that sentence. He does not like the sound of friends but he can change that, they have plenty of time. This gives him the motivation he needed.

“That is true and besides she’s an avid fan of mine.” Tatsu said confidently and internally shout out of joy when Soujin’s face turned redder if possible. “Tatsu-san! That’s…” The other seems amused at the two.

“What? It is true! Are you ashamed of me?” Tatsu asked his eyebrows scrunch up in the way Soujin finds adorable. “Of course not! It’s just embarrassing.”

“Then why turn down our proposals?” The mood suddenly tuned 360 degrees below when Tatsu asked that question seriousness in his voice.

And they were shock when Soujin’s face tuned serious too.

“Because it’s not worthy.” She said straightly.

Tatsu felt like a bucket of cold water has been poured at him when he heard that.

“W-what d-did you s-say?” He stuttered shock written in his suddenly pale face. Yorke who is beside him can’t utter a single word either. It seems like Kise is the only one in the room not affected by the suddenly tense atmosphere.

“It’s not worth it.” Soujin said again with a straight voice. “But why?! You think we can’t justify your songs?!! HUH!??!! Is that it!?!” Tatsu suddenly boomed while standing up and slamming his hand on the table.