Hi!.....again

As you left you thought about what Dylan said "What's your name" why the heck would he ask you that I mean there is like 200-300 girls and boys there to all meet him and he asks you for your name how awkward.....whatever you decide to shrug it off as you walk into this door without seeing it. "Ugh, mother fucker" you say as no one paid any care or attention to you. You opened the door and stormed out to outside, wherever that was. You walk into another room that said Exit on the top of the door. But it was just a hallway with all these stars on it, as you walk by you look at the stars and she one of them "Holland Roden" wait, isn't that the girl that plays Lydia on teen wolf? You think to yourself you decide to take the risk and open the door to find that there was no one in there but you decide to look around wow, all these beautiful dresses and outfits.  And you look at your outfit so nice but you know there are nicer things you decide again, to dress up into.....look at the picture on the top of this chapter and find out what you picked out.

Nice you think to yourself very nice, you hear someone walking down the hall way and you hide behind a curtain. Holding your clothes in another stylish bag. "Dylan, you've only seen this girl once and only for a couple of minutes, not to be mean or anything but how can you love her when you've just seen her, you don't know if she already has a boyfriend".

"Yeah well, what if she doesn't, what if-" Dylan was cut off by Holland. "What if, what if, what if, if you want to get her, you need to find her and ask if she does have a boyfriend". You looked up at Dylan was he talking about you?
"What if it sounds to awkward and-" Holland cut him off again. "Your Dylan O'Brien, no girl would say no to you". Dylan looked up at Holland, "okay I'll go find her" Dylan finishes, and storms out the door "Wait!" Yells Holland. You hear Dylan's voice "Yeah?" "What's the girls name?" Yells Holland. "Y/N!" Yells Dylan. You twitch at the though that he said your name. You waited a few moments for Holland to change behind a door and as soon as she went behind it and closed the door, you stormed out of the room and went running for outside. Soon you heard all these voices calling out Dylan's name so you went towards that and as you walked out you decided that Dylan can't have noticed you so you walk away with a frown on your face when you heard your name being called you quickly turn around and see that Dylan has walked towards you with some of the crowd following him "Can I talk to you for a sec" says Dylan know what he was going to ask of you, you said yes and walked with him as Dylan told the paparazzi to leave and as some where talking pictures still Dylan's body guards told them to leave and as they did, Dylan walked around a corner where no one could see youse.

"Okay so....hi...again" said Dylan sounding really nervous, you smile a bit and say "Are you okay? You sound and look like you've just seen a ghost" "No, it's not that it's just......I like what your wearing, where's your other clothes and why did you change, you looked nice in the other one?" "I know but I like to keep things interesting" you say "Hmm, well, I like it" says Dylan. You guys stared at each other for a few moments and you broke the silence by saying. "Is that...all you wanted to talk about?" You ask "No actually, I want to.....do you want to.....I mean...if your single I would like to" you finish Dylan's jumpy talk by saying "Are you trying to ask me out?" "Yes" finishes Dylan.

You Smile at Dylan and gladly accept.