Five - RJ

What

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. This? 

What the hell is a Hufflepuff? Before I took this ridiculous test like the professor told me to, I googled houses. And apparently, there are four: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Hufflepuff. I'm a total Harry Potter noob and I know absolutely nothing about this house shit but couldn't I have at least gotten a cooler-sounding house? Hufflepuff sounds a little too fluffy for my taste. Oh, hey! Maybe I could take it again. Ugh. I have to create a new email address to do that and register again but whatever. I do it anyway.

I still get Hufflepuff. 

Tangina lang. 

I do it a couple more times but I still get the same result. 

Oh, fuck it. Why am I giving this so much time anyway? I have more important things to do. Hufflepuff (whatever the fuck that is) it is then.

My phone rings. I don't recognize the number flashing on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, gorgeous," a sultry voice purrs on the other end of the line.

"Who's this?"

"It's Sabrina."

Oh, shit. 

"Oh, hey. Napatawag ka?"

"I'm in town kasi and I was wondering if you maybe wanna hang out or something."

Knowing Sabrina it was "or something". It was always "or something" with this girl. 

"Can't, Sabrina. I'm busy with school stuff. Maybe next time," I add just to try and sound civil. But over my dead body am I ever going to see this girl ever again. Sure, she's hot. Sure, she's a great lay but the last time we hooked up, she heavily hinted that she wanted to take our relationship to the next level. Uh, no thank you. Not now. Not ever. Thank goodness she went back to the States shortly after that. But she's back apparently. 

"Boo. When did you become boring, RJ?"

"I've always been boring. Maybe you just never noticed."

"Yeah, because we were busy doing fun stuff."

Did she really have to remind me? I can't help but visualize it. I mean, I know I don't want to get in a serious relationship with her but it's been months since I did fun stuff with anyone. And I can still remember how hot she is and how talented she is with her hands and her mouth. Holy shit, that mouth. Just thinking about it makes my dick stir. 

But no. 

No no no no no. 

Kahit tigang ako matino pa din akong mag-isip. Never again.

Calm the fuck down, dick. Not tonight. And especially not with this chick. 

"Go and find someone else to do fun stuff with then. Busy ako."

She huffs. "Maybe I will," she says in an irritating baby voice. Does she think I'm going to stop her? 

"Have fun, Sabrina."

"Are you sure you don't wanna have fun with me? Last call, RJ."

"Oh, I'm sure."

"Killjoy."

She doesn't even wait for me to say goodbye before she ends the call. Charming. I don't know what she's so huffy about. I don't even know why she wants to be with me, she hardly knows me. The last time I saw her, she talked about herself non-stop. She barely bothered to get to know me. She just likes me because of my looks. I'm not going to be falsely modest here, I know what I look like. I couldn't really care less. Because these girls, all they ever see is the surface. They never bother to look deeper and I'm sick of that shit. I'm more than my looks. Someone got that once. Someone actually bothered to dig deeper. She saw beyond my exterior and it was amazing. Until she pulled my heart out of my chest and broke it into teeny, tiny pieces, that is.

Oh, god. I don't wanna think about her much more than I don't wanna think about Sabrina. Horny, I could handle. But depressed? No, thank you. Been there. Done that. And I'm never, ever going back. 

Never again. 

**********

A/N: Thank you for reading chapter 5! Chapter 6 will be up soon! In the meantime, how are you liking Collide so far? Tweet me your thoughts / favorite parts, pretty please? I'm rrfj_ndcm on Twitter. Thanks again!

Harry Potter and all its characters belong to JK Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.