No. 1 Dreams are for losers like you.

I am a home wrecker, my pals name me. Yeah, that's right I steal every girls man since grade school. I am a pro at taking men and do my bidding it's like I'm their master or queen.

Hi, My name is Caryl Dianne Mordoux. Fancy name right? I look even fancier when you meet me in person. Let me describe myself to you; think of me of the beautiful instagram girl that you follow and practically scroll down her feed like every now and then because you think she's so perfect. Yeah yeah I got haters too but Idgaf.

Oops, is this a bad introduction and you have a very bad impression of me? Well, you really don't know what my REAL story is do ya'? Oh that's right I'm writing it for you. Don't think of me as a bully think of me as a reality check for yourself cause you're too... what's that word I'm looking for.. hmm.. Oh IGNORANT.

You didn't expect the main character is this mean don't you? awe, poor baby. that's okay, you have the free will to click 'exit' on your browser go on... you can do it I know you can! I'm cheering for you it's not that hard actually.

Whoo! now that the lame people are gone, I'll explain why I am so mean. I'm not that girl from Mean girls. that movie is over rated.

Okay stop with the chit chat let's all focus on me!

~

It's already the time for me to ransack every girls boyfriend and make all the girls jealous and mad because of how clever I am. But it will be also my last year in high-school. I have to step up my game with my Queen factor; I need high-heels that are 5 inches long and a perfect rose crop top and shorts with grunge style AND a black leather jacket. SCRATCH THE HIGH HEELS I'm buying the light up shoes that all fash girls wear now a days. You see I am the trendsetter in high-school because all of these noobs are too scared to stand out. The principal always scolds me because I show too much skin. DUH it's fashion, you can't escape fashion.

Any who, every one will probably think that I suck at academics, No you're wrong I am a high ranking student at my school, bet you didn't see that coming huh? I am not only the prettiest girl in school but I am also the smartest nobody can beat me in arguments because they cannot find my weakness I am basically perfect, the perfect girl in every boys dream.

1st day in school is so boring I need to find a guy fast, I wore my sassy black skinny jeans, white t-shirt that captions "I am Queen, Kneel down peasant" and white converse with silver studs. My hair is lazy curly so it will bounce more (I dyed my hair purple cause that's my favorite color) My head wear is FLOWER CROWN baby!

So y'all basically can imagine how fabulous I am already, you have my permission to imitate my style and please share it on instagram cause I want to see how y'all look! I am not a snob, 'kay?

~

"Caryl!" Bethany runs to me with her Basic outfit, ugh makes me want to kill myself.

I rolled my eyes at her. "What do you want Basic-any?" She tilts her head as if she doesn't realize that I called her basic. she shakes her head and smiles "Caryl! guess what I heard!" she jumps up and down like she is about to meet her favorite boy band.

"What's the news?" I asked her. She looks left and right like she's going to tell me a secret.

She leans to my ear and whispered "There's this guy who is with Katrine... and they're dating!"
I raised my eyebrows and confidently said "Bethany, my sunglasses please." she gave me my sunglasses from her basic back pack, she's my assistant this year cause every year I choose a new assistant who serves me and tell me the latest gossip about girls who are dating boys. If you're talking about boys in general, I also steal normal boys.

I grabbed Bethany's arm and asked where's the boyfriend of Katrine.

"They are probably dating at the library.." She looks at me in worry. "Ohh, greatest weakness." Again another question that pops out of your brain. 'Why is the Library her greatest weakness' well to be honest, that's the place where my actual crush rejected me. But I won't stop until I grab every boy I find.

I opened the library doors and searched for Katrine, they are dating near the window.

I stopped in front of the soon-to-be-exes. I looked at Katrine with a dominant look. "Thank you for sacrificing your wealth to me honey..." She looks at me all mad and stuff, she's probably afraid on the inside 'cause it's the third time I stole her boyfriends, it's for the best anyway.

"Stop Caryl! can you just leave me alone?" she stood up all angry looking she doesn't even look intimidating with that ribbon on her hair. ugh what the hell.

"It's for the best honey.. he will eventually break your heart and go straight to me." I looked at her boyfriend who is eyeballing me the whole time he looks cute though, where did Katrine get this fine boy?

"Shut up, I don't want to meddle with you and you're stupid games again!" she grabbed her bf and walk straight outside the library. I looked around me and every body is staring at me. I love the fame honestly makes me feel so free.

"Bethany, make Katrine your friend and find out what's that guys name okay?" I poked Bethany's forehead with my sunglasses.

She nodded and runs to Katrine.

~

Classes are over, girls hiding their boyfriends from me and boys staring at me while I walk down the hallway... this is life for me.

This is the end of the first day of Caryl Dianne Mordoux see you tomorrow babes! xoxo