Chapter 1: Back to School

"Girls! Time to for school!" Their dad called. It was the first day of
highschool, and the twins were excited for it. "Coming, dad!" They said in unison. They were wearing school uniform since the school had a strict dress code. They made their way downstairs and had breakfast real quick while their parents packed lunch for them. They said their goodbye's and headed off to the bus stop.
Two girls were already there, Wakumi and Shika. "Nozomi! Rai!" The red head, Wakumi, raced towards them and gave them a hug. "It's been so so long since I've seen you two!!" She said, extremely happy to see her best friends. They chatted for a while until the bus came.

{=LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BY: Banana Bus=}

They got off the bus and headed towards to school as a group.
They all stopped in their tracks as they spotted their new Senpai, Naoki. "He's so kawaii." The four said in unison. They looked at each other and giggled. The bell soon rang and they ran inside the school. They all had the same homeroom, so they walked there together. They chatted in homeroom and headed to their classes. Nozomi and Shika had Bio, while Wakumi and Rai had Chemistry.
Classes were over before they knew it, and they all went to check out the clubs. The four split up in two groups since there were so many clubs. Wakumi-chan spotted the Anime Club and Shika went to grab the twins. The four friends signed up as were an official part of the club.
{~That Night~}
'I wonder of the other club members like Fairy Tail...' Nozomi and Rai thought in unison. They both got home and had dinner. They got ready for bed, and watched a few episodes of Bleach before drifting off to sleep.

'They say we're twins, but we're complete opposites by personality.'

[° So? What did you think of the first chapter? I personally thought it was good. Tell me what you think in the comments!°]
Until Next Time, My Otakus! ~Emily