Chapter 1

Lilly's POV

"Now class, you are going to get an assignment that is due next Monday. In this assignment, you are going to write an essay, or something to that extent, about whoever you want your partner to be. You will then present it in front of the class," Mrs.Bea said.

"Everyone can choose their own partners, except Lilly and Jason.”

"J-Jason!?, b-but-"

Why the hell does Jason have to be my freaking partner? He is nothing but trouble. The only upside to this is if I get a low mark, he is so going down with me.

"No buts Lilly, I partnered you with Jason because you two are different, and I want you guys to get to know each other."

"B-but."

"Lilly!", Mrs. Bea shouted in frustration. She quickly collected herself before proceeding.

 "While working on this assignment I want of all my students to become more acquainted with each other.” She paused.

“I am surprised I have to be explaining this Ms. Hart.  Make this be the first and the last I need to clarify myself, understood?"

"Yes ma'am." I muttered, getting annoyed by this topic.

"Good." she said followed by a smile.

"My main reason for assigning this is because I know you know Jason as the jock and Jason knows you as 'she', the nerd."

Everyone in the class broke down into laughter, at my expense.

Don't get me wrong or anything, Mrs. Bea is my favorite teacher, but sometimes she could be really embarrassing. That my friend, is not cool. Period.

The bell rang and everyone fled from the classroom like a bunch of maniacs. I figured I was the last to leave as usual, but this time, I wasn't.

As I began to walk out of the class, someone grabbed me by the arm. Whoever it was pulled me back inside.

"What the?” I wondered aloud before seeing who it was that held my arm.

“Jason?”

Now this dude thinks he can just grab anyone by the arm, and corner them? Dude, hell no.

 He was 100% lucky I didn't reveal my fighting moves. Yeah, I know, you didn't know I'm a black belt. Well, now you know. Don't underestimate me.

He glared at me before speaking.

 "Now listen, we are just going to do the stupid assignment. When it's done, we go back to our normal lives. We go back to hating each other."

Then he turned and walked away.

"My pleasure, egg head!" I shouted.

He turned around and gave me the finger.

Meet Jason Smith, the cocky, mind-blowing bad boy that every girl falls for. From my perspective he’s the worst person I’ve ever met.

I walked over to my locker when I was tackled by one of my close friends.

"Hey Kris." I said, giving her my full attention.

"I'm mad at you." She simply stated.

"Why?" I asked, wondering what I could have done to upset her.

"Look, I know you are a GG and all, okay. But, when you found out the popular Jason Smith was your partner, you could of at least texted me!" Kris said waving her iPhone in front of my face.