File 2

/// File: The Fiancee

KC’s POV

" Goodmorning Saturday! " i greet to my self. 

Today is Saturday and I want to give all my time to sleep.

But I can’t. It’s Marianne’s fault. If she didn’t beg me last night to go with her, i think i’m fully loaded right now. This stupid books that I responsible to answer because, if I fail and my grades are too bad my parents will get mad to me plus they will dissappointed. 

And I don’t what that happen. So I decided to take all my time just to answer all my books. I’ll take the risk. 

* After an hour. *

* GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *

(A/N: tunog ng tiyan na gutom. Hehe.)

Oh I forgot to eat because of this. Okay. I’ll be back I’ll just get my food. My room is here at the 3rd floor. Sucks! 

I’m slightly mad at my parents because they put my room at 3rd floor. Tsk. -_____-

2nd floor my parents room or the masters bedroom, And I’m passing near at my parents room. But before I step forward I heard someone crying at my parents room.

I get curious and eavesdrop to what they are talking. Too bad to eavesdrop to them but i have a bad feeling. 

* tug tug tug tug * its my heart beat. And its too fast. I get shock when I hear what they are talking. 

The number one sink in my mind is to die but I’m too young to die. Geez! What’s happening to them? I want to cry so loud but it can’t help it.

I get back to my room and cry and cry, but in silence just to make sure they didn’t notice me. 

I’m already vulnerable. I hate it. I’ll change!