File 1

/// File: It's Me, Kurenai Chen

KC's POV

* kring ring kring ring *

Ghadd! I hate midnight calls! Its irritating. 

" What?! "

(Chill babes. I just wanna say you should come with us.)

“ Why? “

( Let’s party later. )

" Ghadd! I’m tired. I just wanna rest all day. "

( KC Baaaabes. Please? )

“ Okay. I know once you beg, you will not stop unless we agreed to your invitation/s. “

( Yah! So don’t ignore me. Again! Haha. Okay I’ll hang up. Iloveyou babes and Thankyou also. :* )

“ Okay. Iloveyoutoo babes. “

* Call Ended. *

So it’s still 3 o’clock in the morning? -___-

What?! O.O Is she just call me at this time? Arg! I hate you so much MARiANNE MiLLER! Yeah! I said her WHOLE NAME because I’m already mad at her! >.<

I will introduce Marianne Miller. She’s 16 years old. She is one of my fellas slash Bestfriend. She is the annoying one. Joke! She just love to party all the time. That’s why she interrupt my sleeping beauty lately.

The reason why she called me because she knows that I will join with her whenever I said no. The real reason was, i’m not Kill Joy just what I said lately at the phone call conversation. (A/N: Basahin nyo po yung sa taas yung Phone Call Conversation.) 

Yes! We're 16 years old but still, we’re 3rd yr. highschool student but our daily routine is just like for college right? Because we can hang out whenever we want. Just like going out at the bar and so on.

The reason is, We have freedom.

Yes. Freedom gave to us of our parents because its part of our school contract. 

We studied at a highest paid school. The reason why our parents want us to study at this school is because if we graduated in this school, automatically we will have a job. Not an ordinary job. A job that having a high position depend on what we want to be.

And the side effect of this, is the freedom that gave us to hang out, some other places like bars. 

(A/N: Ghadd! Nanonosebleed na ako kay Kurenai Chen. Teka tama na muna ang English tagalog naman. XD mamaya magpapakilala si Kurenia Chen at malalaman nyo kung bakit kanina pa siya nag e-english.)

But, our parents are so stupid. All of the parents of this blah blah blah school. They didn’t realize the school’s intention. They agreed in that stupid side effect of school. They didn’t know that school wants the student fail they’re classes and drop and then money again. Drop fail and then enroll again? Damn it! Right? They didn’t notice it. Geez! 

I forgot to tell this. In this school elementary students is 8 years in school 8 years in highschool and 6 years in college. Too sucks right? 

So you guys understand why I a'm or We, are still 16 years old and still a 3rd year student?

So that’s it. 

I want to sleep mooore.

* After 30 minutes *

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz .....

***

* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *