Chapter 1: We meet again

Dakota's pov~

" Dakota "
"..."
"Dakota "
"..mmm..?"
" Come on sweetie it's time to git up. We have to meet Bella at the airport. "
Slowly I opened my eyes to see my papa sitting next to me.
"Morning papa" I said tiredly
"Morning sweetie. Get ready we have to go soon." He said gently
" all right I'll be ready in 5 minutes " I gave him a kiss on the cheek before he left. With that I slowly got out of my bed and head to the bathroom. I walked over to the shower and turned on warm water. Well it was more on the cool side so it could wake me up. I hoped in and washed up. Once done I got out and went in front of the mirror. I looked and saw me. A very good looking me. A freshly awake me. I started to dry my silver/ white hair. I then walked into my closet to grab a simple outfit ( pic above👆🏾). Once dressed I grabbed my phone and headphones and meet papa in his cruiser.

The ride was silent. Not an awkward silence but a peaceful one. ' I can't wait to see Bella again! It's been so looking" I thought. I remembered the last time we saw each other.

Flash Back
It was a hot summers day. Bella and I were playing in the front yard. Well that was until I started to feel light headed. My body started to get heavy. Then my vision was a blur.
" Bella I-I don't feel t-to good ..." But before I could finish I fell unconscious. I was caught by Bella.
Then found out I can't really be in the sun for too long, And since it was always sunny in Phoenix I had to move with papa. I was happy to go with papa. I love him so much more than mama. He was funnier with his emotions and feelings than mama. He could always make me laugh when I was down. Bella didn't want me to go by myself. She was protective then. But I knew she loved the sun. So I convinced her to stay, but in return I had to call her every day and tell her what happened and how I feel.  After that we haven't "

End of flash Back ~

I *sighed* I just hope she hasn't gotten worst. I fear for all of my friends that are males. I laughed at that thought. I put on my headphones and was about to ask if he could wake me up , but like always he read my thoughts
" kiddo I'll wake you up"
With that I smiled and put on my favorite lullaby. With that I slowly went into a dreamless sleep.

2 hours later

I was awakened by papa.
" hay we are here" he said gently
I quickly got up and got out of the car. I frantically looked around for Bella.

Bella pov

I couldn't wait to see my little sister. She is just to cute and naïve about almost anything but school work. It's cute when she is just to oblivious to her surroundings. That is why I'm very overprotective of her. With out me she wouldn't understand the world like I do.  It's sad really she doesn't even know about her true self. We are keeping her safe from the evil in this world. But never mind that I just need to focus on finding my little..... Ah found her. She must have found me because she ran fast toward me with a smile that could melt even the devils heart.
I opened my arms just in time to catch her.
" I missed you so much Blla" she cried
" and I too North" I said crying a little
Once we separated she dragged me over to Charlie. He was leaning on his cruiser.
He looked up and smiled sweetly at north. He then noticed me and gave an awkward smile. I nodded and followed north to the car.

~At home~
Dakota's pov

When we got home I showed Bella her old room. We talked for a bit until it was dinner time. I cooked as usual. It was a simple tacos. Yum~
After dinner it was bed time. I was just about to fall asleep when Bella walks in.
" good night my little North" with that she kissed my forehead.
I gave a smile " good night Bella "