Chapter 2: meeting My Best Friends And First Day Of School

Dakota's pov~

"Beep"
"Beep"
"Beep"
"Be..SMASH"
' great that was my third on this week' I gave a small sigh and got ready for school.
I took a quick shower. I then brushed my teeth and my hair. Once done I ran into my closet to get mo out fit. I then put it on and grabbed my phone and school bag.
I quickly yet quietly ran down the stairs. I grabbed my helmet and keys. I was almost out until I heard Bella calling for me " crap" I said . I full speed out of the door to the love of my life.

I call her ninja

I call her ninja. Never mind that I need to run. I was about to drive off until I saw Billy pull up. He must have seen me because he gave me a smile and thumbs up. That was its clear to go and I've got your back. With that I nodded and drove off.

At School~

I pulled up in the parking lot to see a lot of my friends talking. When they saw me they pointed to a spot for me to park. I made the engine purr. That let people know I was trying to get to a spot and they would move it the way. I drove over to the spot. I got off of me bike once it was off.
" hay North " my friend Damion
" hay Dam. How are you?" I asked
" better now that you are here. I almost die because of this idiot" he pointed to Dylen
" oh ok hi Dyl" I gave them both Hughes.
" how.." Dyl was cut off by the bell.
" well see you guys at lunch!" And with that I ran to my find class. Which was math.

Time skip

After my first three classes it was finally lunch time. I was the first to leave my class.
" FOOD!!!!!!!" I yelled happily. I ran full speed until
"Dakota!" What up!!!!!" Bella yelled i stopped and waited for her to catch up.
" why did you run out of class like that?!" She said out of breath.
" well first because of food second My best friends are usually here around lunch time and did I mention that there is food?????" I said.
Bella gave a sigh" well you didn't have to run away like that and how are you still this small!!????!!??"
I laughed at Bella then I remembered I had to see my friends and get lots of food.
" come on Bella we are wasting time!!!!"
Bella was getting her lunch and putting up her books. Befor she could even talk I heard a very familiar voice
" awwww did you miss us Snow?"

 Befor she could even talk I heard a very familiar voice" awwww did you miss us Snow?"

I turned around and hugged the voice be hind me.
" Rose!!!! Alice!!!!!!" I yelled but not loud
" Hay!!!! What about us??" Emmet said
" yeah did you not miss us" jasper said in a fake sad voice
" you hurt me snowflake right here" Edward said as he points to his heart.
" how could I not miss you guys!!!!" I jumped into there arms.
I was so caught up in them I forgot my Food and Bella.
" oh oh oh you guys meet my older sister Bella swan. Bella meet my friends that I love so much. This is Alice, Jasper, Rose, Emmet, and Edward. Guys meet my awesome older Sister!!!"
They all looked at each other for a bit to long and I was getting hungrier by the minute.
" Now the most important thing right Now is when can I get some food????!!!!!"
They all looked at me then at each other.
" right now if you would like" Rose said not taking her eyes off of Bella
" not like more  like love to! Now my minions Off to thy lunch room!!!!" I ran fast to the lunch room with them far behind me.

'I bet they will be the best of friends,