3

"Ayo, get the fuck back and break this shit up!" Bishop yelled as he strong armed the two dudes that had decided to jump in a chick fight.

One of the dudes looked like he were about to snap on Bishop until he seen who it was. Bishop was a very feared man and everyone knew he wasn't to be fucked with.

"Aye main man, get the bitches!" He said pointing to the two girls, who Milan and her cousin were fighting.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Milan yelled while Bishop pulled her away.

"You don't know who the fuck you're messing with bitch ass nigga! I'll get you dealt with nigga!" Sasha yelled towards the two dudes.

"Chill ma, what happen?"

"That bitch wanted to fight me over a motherfucking nigga! That's supposed to be my bitch and she wanna fight over a nigga that's not mine!" Milan yelled.

"What nigga!"

"You"

"Oh yeah" Bishop smiled.

"This shit not funny! You need to control your bitch and let her know I don't want your ass" Milan yelled with her hand on her hip.

The crowd had cleared out thanks to Bishop. Sasha was on the lawn pacing back and forth while she talked on the phone to Ricardo.

"Damn, that hurt my heart. I done went and bought Chipotle and everything" Bishop joked.

He was trying to change the subject off Jazz being his bitch. Although she wasn't his bitch, he was just fucking her but he didn't want Milan to know.

"You got chipotle?" Milan asked looking from Bishop to his car.

"Yeah, but I guess since you're not fucking with me like that then-"

"Man nah, I just beat a bitch ass I think I deserve some chipotle stop playing" Milan said as she walked off towards his car.

Opening up his passenger side door she leaned in and grabbed the food off the chair before slamming the door shut.

"Ooh bitch is that chipotle I see?" Sasha asked ending her call.

"Yup, sure is" Milan cheesed, grabbing Bishop arm as she walked pass him.

After leading him in the house and to the dinning room she had the bag on the table and was taking the food out of it.

"What made you get chipotle?" She asked looking up at him.

"Cause I know it's your favorite" he smirked.

"And how you know that?"

"I gotta know everything about my future wife" he winked.

Laughing, Milan waved him off with a "whatever".

Bishop watched as Milan said her grace before stuffing her face with food.

Finally feeling his eyes on her Milan looked up a mouth full of food.

"What? You thought I was gonna eat all cute and shit in front of you huh? Oh no boo I don't play when it comes down to my food"

"Fat ass" he smirked

"Really? See I knew my ass was getting bigger, talking bout it was just the jeans" she laughed.

Bishop laughed also, while shaking his head "Girl you're a fool"

"With a fat ass" she joked.

"So you fucking with Jazz?" Milan asked

"I thought you didn't want my ass" Bishop smirk

"I don't!" she said with a frown

"Then why you care?"

"I'm just curious" she shrugged

"Nah, I don't even really know shorty like that. Plus I already got a girl"

"You do?" she asked snapping her head in his direction

"Yeah, she say she Lauren London sister"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" Bishop smiled

"Well tell her put in a good word to ASAP Rocky for me" she winked

"Man hell nah" he said waving her off.

"Why?"

"That nigga wear dresses"

"He's a fashion killer" Milan said with a laugh.

"Yeah whatever, fashion killer my ass. I know a gay nigga when I see one"

"Mm so how about when you look in the mirror" she joked.

"That shit not funny"

"Do you see me laughing"

"You foul ma, you just violated"

"Awe you big baby, i was only playing" she laughed blowing him a kiss.

"Don't be blowing kisses unless you ready for the real thing" he smirked.

"You putting your lips on me no way! I don't know where you lips been"

"How bout I tell you where they could be" he winked rubbing his hand up her thigh.

"Cute" she replied knocking his hand down.

After she finished eating they had spent that whole day in her living room eating junk.

She had him in there watching some shit called True Blood.

"Man this show crazy as fuck" he laughed shaking his head.

"It's good, I love it" she smiled.

They're conversation was cut short once someone came in the house singing Momma Dee "In that order" song.

Once Bishop eyes landed on her he immediately froze up. He was looking up at the same chick he was with last night.

"Ma what are you singing ?"

I'm ending the chapter...

•••I'm ending the chapter