2

Milan rolled her eyes getting up out her bed. She walked down stairs and to the front door where Sasha was waiting to be let in.

"Bitch I'm gonna need for you to get a key made!" She said shutting the door and locking it once Sasha came in.

"Girl hush up before Aunty hear us!" Sasha said looking around the living room.

"She's not here as always!" Milan replied turning around and going back up stairs.

"For real?" Sasha asked following behind Milian up the stairs.

"Yup"

"Her new nigga must be dicking her down right! Her ass haven't been staying home!" Sasha smiled following a sleepy Milan back to her room.

"I guess! So where ya hoe ass coming from?" Milan asked plopping down on her bed.

"Girl with Ricardo! I think I'm in love" Sasha smiled big.

"Already? Bitch you only been knowing him for a few days" Milan said shaking her head.

"When you know you just know! So wassup w/ you and Bishop?"

"Not a damn thing! My home girl Jazz said he already has a girl friend" She said with a pout.

"Bitch I know you not about to let Jazz jealous ass tell you no shit like that! Of course she gonna say that shit! She jealous of you bitch! Listen baby, Jazz is not you friend understand me. Those bitches are hating on your ass because your pretty, always keep yourself up and don't chase no nigga! Stay away from those so called friends of yours" Sasha said before getting up off the bed "I'm going to take a shower than to bed, good night" Sasha walked out the room and down the hall where the bathroom was.

Milan wondered if she should text him back or not. She placed her phone back down on the bedside table "I'll just text him tomorrow" she voiced before turning her light off and laying back down so she could go back to sleep.

-

Bishop watched on the bed as Keshia rolled his blunt for him.

"What's wrong daddy? You look stress" Keshia said looking up at him.

"Nothing, I'm good"

"How's everything going with Milan? Are my plans falling in place?" She asked him.

Bishop rubbed his hands down his face before replying with "She didn't respond"

"What?" Keshia asked while she stopped and looked up at Bishop.

"Yo don't even worry about it; I got it shorty. Listen I'm about to go ahead and dip" Bishop spoke standing up and grabbing the blunt from her hands.

"I'm not paying you for nothing Bishop!" Keshia yelled before he could dot the door.

"Shut the fuck!" Bishop said walking out.

"That bitch starting to get on my nerves!" He thought while hopping in his ride.

Bishop didn't know what to think. He just wanted to clear his mind for a min.

Girlfriend but I'm playing - Hey, you text me?

Bishop laughed at the name she saved and text her back.

Nah, I think you got the wrong person.

Boy stop playing!

I'm not playing.

This Bishop?

Nah

Who's this?

Your future

See why you playing with me!

Cuz you played with me.

What I do? What I did?

Can I come see you?

Only if your bringing food ;)

He laughed and made his way to Chipotle. All the bitches love chipotle right?

Once Bishop got the food he drove straight to Milan house. Once he pulled up he could see a big crowd of people gathered around in a circle.

He grabbed the food and hopped out. "Yo what's going on over there?" Bishop asked a girl that was watching.

"Milan and her cousin fighting some bitches and niggas" The girl said with a smile on her face.

Niggas fighting in a bitch fight? Fuck kinda shit is that?

Its short but it's something right? 😩 lol I'll try to make them longer but this is just something for right now. Enjoy!