Prolouge - The Funeral/Flumpty's Ghostly Return

Author's Note:
I own nothing except for Josie Sakura/Spirit Phantasma (me/my OCself/my ghost-sona/my half-ghost-sona/my ONAF-sona), the ghost concept of Flumpty, Ice Flumpty, Bon-Bon Bunny, my version of Champ and Chump, the past/human form of the Redman, Funeral Girl Gloom, Francine Bell (my ONAF/PMMM OC) and my other OCs.

Also, Jonochrome killed Flumpty off because...

"I declare this the canonical death of Flumpty.
I will not make anything else in any way related to Flumpty (unless I accept a rare commission involving the Flumpty character or associated characters).
I also will not utilize a creative outlet like animation, game development, or YouTube videos to make anything else related to Five Nights at Freddy's (except under the same specific commissioning conditions).
Flumpty will not be an Easter egg in my future games or other projects.
Games using artwork from any of the Flumpty games I worked on are not permitted. If a game is made using my series' art, or art barely distinguishable from it, that game will be reported and deleted.
I also plan to either ignore or mute all questions and comments about Flumpty until further notice.
This is my limit. I've finally, well, "cracked."
As much as I'm grateful for the response the ONaF series has received, it's so frustrating that when people see the name "Jonochrome", their whole focus is on my silly short-term parody side-game series. I don't care how original or high-quality they are, they're still fan games. I don't want to be "the best fan game developer ever." I'd rather be known as a real game developer.
Keep moving forward.
-Jonochrome"

See? Despite my obsession with ghostifications (the act to ghostify canon characters or OCs or in other words, turn them into ghosts), this is why I made a ghost form for the deceased Flumpty Bumpty.
----------

*background music:

(the Funeral March)*

It was Flumpty's funeral at the New Dork Cemetery in the summer of August 2015, all of Flumpty's friends were here, especially his brother, Golden Flumpty and his half brother, Ice Flumpty (the ice counterpart of Flumpty Bumpty). Funeral Girl Gloom arrived since she is a gloomy goth girl who appreciates horror movies, gothic poetry and the supernatural (especially ghosts), likes to attend funerals and séances and always hangs out at cemeteries, haunted houses and creepy-looking places. Anyway...

Gloom: (in her gloomy self) "Everyone, we are gathered here to mourn for the loss of our dearest friend, Flumpty Bumpty who fell to his death off a cliff whether it was an accident or suicide. He had lost his immunity to the plot and is unable to return, but even in death, he will still be immune to the same plot. Anyway, he died from having a great fall, was literally shattered and will never be put back together again, so ashes to ashes, dust to dust, bones to paste, eggs to... *sighing* ...yolk, he is gone forever, so he may rest in peace. Goodbye, Flumpty Bumpty. We'll miss you. Oh, and P.S. you were like a brother to me."

Eyesaur started to howl sadly for the death of Flumpty as Champ (the left conjoined twin in pink) and Chump (the right conjoined twin in red) shed tears in respect. Golden Flumpty and Ice Flumpty looked down in worry from the death of their older brother, as did the Owl, who is also shedding tears. Bon-Bon Bunny (a female rabbit) and Birthday Boy Blam were crying.

Blam: (sad) "Oh, poor, dear Flumpty! Waaaa!" (crying)

Grunkfuss: (worried; comforting Blam) "Oh, there, there, Blam."