Chapter 1 - What's it like to be a ghost, eh?

Author's Note:
Okay. Time for the first chapter... and the first ask. :)
----------
*background music:

(from the Kingdom Hearts OST)*

Spirit Phantasma materializes and transforms into her true form, Josie Sakura (me/my OC). Her hair is auburn, her eyes are brown, her skin is pale and her outfit is a pink shirt with a dark pink heart, a light pink undershirt, blue glasses, a light blue hairbow, blue jeans and white shoes.

Josie: "Hey, everyone. I'm back and it's time for the first ask of this story. Drum roll please."

A drum roll was heard off-screen.

Josie: (holds out an envelope and opens it as she takes out a letter) "And Flumpty, where are you? I'm about to read this first ask."

The ghost of Flumpty Bumpty materializes behind Josie while she isn't looking as he winked to the audience.

Josie: (reads the letter) "ILoveMinecraft55 asks..."

From ILoveMinecraft55
~ "Ghost Flumpty, how does it feel to be a ghost?"

Ghost Flumpty: (smirking; thinking) <How does it feel to be a ghost, eh? We'll see about that.> (speaking) "Boo."

*SFX:

(Record Scratch SFX)*
*background music:

(one of the Dramatic Cues)*
*SFX:

(Horror Movie Style Female Scream)*

Josie screamed in horror until she looks behind her and realizes it Flumpty's ghost.

*background music ends*

Josie: "Flumpty?"

Ghost Flumpty: "Hey, I felt like doing that you know. Also, being a ghost, it felt strange at first, especially since I don't have a reflection anymore and I couldn't any eyeballs either. Even if ghosts eat, at least they don't have to go to the bathroom."

Josie: (disgusted) "Ew! TMI about the eyeballs and the bathroom!"

Ghost Flumpty: (embarrassed with light grey blushes) "I am so sorry it grossed you out." (stops blushing) "But I realized that being a ghost is so cool, especially haunting people. It's pretty easy to scare them. Watch." (disappears)

Josie: "I'm watching."
----------
Meanwhile, Flumpty's ghost materializes near some curtains and smiles mischievously as he turns into his evil grotesque alter ego, Evil Flumpty (the same from the prologue).