Kurokiba Ryo x Reader - Soft Spot

A(n): Sorry for the wait... I just had something to take care... so yeah... Enjoy!!!

"Argh... Ow...ow.. It hurts..." You grumbled in pain. You then tried to hide it and wrapped your hands. You had gotten in another fight again. School perverts were totally onto you so you had to fight back. You hate seeing those kind of people. You beated the crap out of them but they hit you really hard this time.

"Oww... This thing would take long to heal." You walked towards your next class when you saw some of your friends in the hallway... especially Ryo. You are good friends with him and Alice. You then stopped in your tracks.

'Oh no! What if they see me again like this?! They will lose it!' You thought as tried to take a step back and back until you were completely walking backwards.

"Y(n)! You heard Alice yell.

"Class is about to start, you really don't want to be late this time." She said.

"I-Uh just need to pick something up real fast so you may go without me.." You flashed a smile while trying to hide the injuries in your hands since they were the only visible ones. Unfortunately Ryo noticed it.

"Y(n), what happened to your hands?" He asked in a boring tone.

"N-Nothing at all! Don't worry! Hehehe." You said while trying to back off.

"W-well... see you guys in a while!" You dashed away completely because they might scold you again because of picking fights.

You tried to look back to see if the coast is clear but you were shoked to see someone running in lightning speed. It was Ryo in his red bandana!

"Geeez... Why is he trying to be protective?" You tried to dash more but you were completely outsped.

"You got in another fight again, y(n)?!" He said, totally outrageous.

"What if I did?!"

"We told you already to stop with these fights!"

"Why even bother?!" You turned around to try to run again but... it was the end of the hall...

You then turned back around and sigh. You see him standing across you. You sigh again in defeat.

"It's just a few bruises... it's not a big deal." You then see him remove his bandana. He was in a normal mood again. He just eyed you and moved closer.

"May I see?"

"B-But--!"

"Y(n)..."

You just sighed in defeat. You let him see it and he held your hands and observed them. He then placed it down and pinched your cheeks.

"Ow! What was that for?!" You complained.

"For being an idiot."

"Hmph! What do you even care?" You looked away.

"That's because..." He then mumbled something you can't hear clearly.

"Because?!"

"It's because I care about you."

"W-What?!" You weren't sure if you heard it right. Care about you? As a friend?

"Look, Ryo-kun.. I know you care for me as a friend but I think you're going a bit over--!"

"You're wrong! It's not like that... it's something deeper than that..."

You were at a loss of words. Even though he's not wearing his bandana he's like when he wears it. You used to seeing him boring or weird but now... he was different. His face is now red and he talks a lot now. Then the arrow finally hit you.

"Wait... are you saying that..."

"I Love You Y(N)!" He said out loud. You blushed at his words. You stayed quiet and stared at him.

"Y-You don't have to say it, Ryo."

"I love you too." You giggled. His expression and face softened as he stretched out his arms to pull you in a hug. It lasted for a few minutes but you had an idea. You'd never want to let this slip away. You pulled away and an evilish grin suddenly appeared on your face.

"Y(n)? What's wro-" You then poked his cheeks and giggled softly.

"Well~~ What do you know?~ Looks like Ryo-kun is a softie~!" You laughed a little and smiled.

"Guess I am." A new side has been shown. The usual boring or sadistic side now turned into a soft one.

You giggled again and looked back at him. "Well... you're my softie now~" You joked. He hugged you again and pressed a kiss against your cheek.

"Yeah... and Y(n)?"

"Yeah?"

"No more fights from now on."

"Oh come on!" You pouted but then remembered something.

"Oh and Ryo?"

"What?"

"We completely missed the class!"

~End~

Beauty is power;
a smile is its sword..

Don't lie,
Don't cheat.
Don't make promises
you can't keep.

~Extended Ending~

"Orah? Just on the cheeks? Ryo-kun should've just gone for it! He's such a softie!" Alice smirks while taking lots of photos.

A(n): Thank you for reading another part! I am planning to make another book! It's called 'Shokugeki no Soma Scenarios' Stay tuned and happy reading! :D