Marui Zenji x Reader - Knowledgable

A(n): I know this is unusual... but I really hope that you can enjoy it!

You are a bookworm. You always loved reading books and gathering and learning information from them. They specially help you to improvise your knowledge in cooking.

You come by visit the library everyday and read a lot, you get teased sometimes. You just love books. You also come by everyday just to see him, the boy with knowledge and potential, the one you've been paired with in the stagiare, the one who also loves books, Marui Zenji.

Today you wanted to read that book, you heard it was recently returned due to many and successive borrows. You are excited to read that book for a long time, a book of mystery.

You reached out your hand to grab the book only to feel another hand in it.

"Oh, s-sorry! You can have it! I-I'll just take something else." You gasped.

"No, I think you should take that, you've been waiting for a long time now right?" The male with glasses said.

"M-Marui-shi?! How did you know?" I said surprisingly.

"I've been watching you for a long time now, you look really cute when you're reading. You're full of emotions and wonders!" He encouraged.

"I've always wanted to meet you, what's your name, cutie?" He asked.

"I-I've also been watching you for a long time now... I'm y(n).. What types of book do you like?" I said while covering my blush with my (h/l) hair.

"Hm... I like the ones full of mystery, like this world, it's full of mysteries!" He said. You just chuckled.

"Well... I must go... I look forward on seeing you again, y(n)." He said. You went home witha smile on your face. (You're not in the Polar Star Dormitory... Sorry.)

A couple of days later you met him again in the library. This time he came to you and gave you a small bag with a book in it.

"Here... take it." He said with a smile.

"Wah?! Irma Rombauer?! Wah! I love her!!!" I said.
(Irma Rombauer a famous cookbook author)

"Thank you very much!!" I said and gave him a hug." He blushed and said:

"Also, I have another question... Will you go out with me... If you have time that is..." He asked embarrassedly.

You are surprised from his unusual questions... You said "Yes" and hugged him again. You liked being with Marui, you two are both book lovers, and there will be just a story beginning to unfold.

~The End~

A(n): Well... that's it! I did it again finally... I wanted to come up with these unique ones too... Feel free to request and enjoy more stories to be published! :)