{Smut} Seventeen WonWoo

Requested by: kpop_dancer

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

His eyes are lit with joy, right now he's watching his parents, which he says are his idols. He appreciates how hard they've worked throughout their lives.

He loves coming to his parents house when he gets breaks from work.

His parwnts love that he comes and visits them but sometimes they wish he had a girlfriend. To share moments with. Even though they know he does not believe in love at first sight. He believes it's rare to fall in love that quickly.

His ideal type girl is someone who suits him well. I know there's like no one to fit that right.

He has his in on a girl though, he was at the park and a dog came running by and tackled himand he stumbled backwards falling onto you.

You could see he was trembling, so you asked him what's wrong and he told you that he's sacred of dogs.

You felt bad for him so ou took him to a little coffee shop down the road and bought him some pomegranate coffee. After that you guys exchanged numbers and have been talking for ten weeks now.

Today you are going to tell him about how the first time when you meet him at the dog park that he came off cold due to his sharp eyes but in reality, he's was a really nice guy.

You bought his favorite ramen and cooked it for him and set it out on the table.

You also know he loves watching movies. So you put on the korean movie "Miracle in Cell No.7" and you put a box of tissues out for him because you know he cries to this movie.

You we all prepared for his surprise birthday party for him even though it's just you two. He told you he was going to be there soon so you wet up stairs to change out of your pjs. So you put on some grey jeans with a blue tank top (his favorite color) and pulled your hair back up into a messy bun.

10 minutes later

There's a knock at a door and you get up from the couch and open the door to reveal WonWoo.

You gave him a tight hug and said happy birthday to him and then showed him the ramen noodles you made for him and he was so happy and ran to the table and ate them so fast. You sat down and finished yours.

You got up and out the dishes away and then told him about the movie and tissues and he smiled and giggled at you. Once you sat down you told him about when you first met him and he was a little shocked and then just cuddled close to you with the box of tissues.

The movie was almost over and you started to doze off on his chest, with some tissues that were next to him. You could feel him smirk

Then you felt really light and noticed that he was carrying you up to your room so you snuggled in closer. He slowly sets you down and tries to pull him arm out from under your neck/back but he trips and falls in top of you and you feel his breath in your neck and smile from it, chills running down your body.

He slowly gets up and apologizes and then he stops moving and stares into you eyes, you felt a little uncomfortable and looked away.

He kissed your neck making a mark on it and you looked back at him asking why he did that. And in that moment he confessed his love for you and that's when you grabbed his neck and pulled him back down to your lips into a passionate kiss.

The kiss got deeper and he started to unbutton your jeans and leave you in your tank top and underwear. Then he removes his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

He then puts your legs around his waist making you feel his bulge and now in this position he takes of your tank top and throws it somewhere to in the room.

Then he looks you up and down in awe. Then you guys go back to kissing and he slowly removes all yur clothing and his and flips you back on the bottom.

He places himself in front of your entrance and asks for permission and you grant it. He starts off slow then gets faster.

The room is then filled with the sound of your and his moans and groans. Skin slapping us heard.

After a few more thrusts you both came screaming each other's name. He lays on top of you and pulls you both under the covers. Before you both drift off into a deep sleep land he spoke up, "(y/n) I want you to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

You smiled and curled into him more and said, "and I'd love to be your girlfriend" you kissed him again before curling back into him, "and happy birthday again wonwoo"

"Thank you so much (y/n), this is the best birthday ever." He curled into you closer and before you fell asleep in his embrace you heard him say "I love you (y/n) and be prepared for round two tomorrow."

»«»«»«»»«»«»«»«
Hope you enjoyed

Word count: 897

~Vaporizer