(Fluff) Suga- How was work?

Request by KpopSatan hope you like.

Y/N P.O.V
--------------------

I was laying on the couch listening to (whatever you like) I decided to check if I received a text from Yoongi. It said 'I'm coming home around 10 pm. I won't be able to eat with you, you can order I'll pay for it since we were suppose to eat together.' I was a little bit disappointed but it's his job so I understand. I felt tired so I decided to lay down but I fell asleep.

---------

I woke up by the sound of the front door opening. I stood up and walked towards Yoongi. He looked so tired, I took his bag and put it on the ground. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "How was work?" He answered. "Tiresome but I'm okay." I nodded and took his hands, taking us in our room. "Did you eat?" I told him no. "Do you want to go to the restaurant?" "No you seem tired. You need to sleep." I answered. He took one of my jacket and hand it to me. "Come on were going to the restaurant." He said.

---------

We got out of the restaurent to go back home, we enter our house and decided to listen to a movie. At the end of it I realize Yoongi was asleep. I woke him up to tell him I'm gonna sleep in the bed. He followed me. I was laying on the bed next to him, massaging one of his shoulder and singing a lullaby. He drift away in a slumber but I heard a "I love you" before he completely closed his eyes. "I love you more." I said before falling asleep too.

A.N: I know it's short but I'll try my best for the next one.- Bellen