Wedding Day

The Grand Wedding

  Congratulations,     
 Kwon Tyler and Jung Jessica

These words can be seen outside a grand church. Everyone was wearing white. Smiles were plastered on every person's face. Everything was elegant and beautiful. Little did they know that a tall girl was standing at the very entrance and with her one step, all of them will be surprised. All will gasp and cover each of their mouths.

Of course, who wouldn't be surprised of the bride's ex-lover? The human who experienced the most painful thing in the world. The one who is alive but not living at all. Is she a zombie? No. She's just a broken hearted girl who mentally and emotionally dies everyday, every hour, every minute and every second since her love left.

A tall figure wearing a full black suit, entered the church. The noisy crowd became quiet and everyone else stood still. Her hands were continuously touching each other making a loud sound. That mouth of hers were exerting a loud, mocking sound making everyone shiver. Except the bride. The girl's eyes reached the groom's and she glared at him. He stiffened making the tall girl laugh.

"This? You chose this little coward over me?" she muttered while pointing at the sweating groom and she's directly looking at the coward.

"Kwon Yuri. What the fuck are you doing here?" the bride asked making the girl named Yuri look at her. She retreated her hands and waved it in the air, as if saying she's not doing anything. She looked at the bride and smiled ever so lovingly.

"Aren't you at least going to greet an old friend? Sica baby?" she said while looking directly at the bride with a grin all over her face.

"What do you want?" Jessica asked coldly and glared at Yuri. Yuri smiled, she actually missed that stare. She was never affected of it, in fact, that's the reason why she fell for her.

"Aw, come on I just want to tell you all a story and a joke," she said and playfully pouted. Her eyes were still full of despair, anyone who sees her will definitely think of her as someone who is mentally-ill. "Hurry up then," Jessica said still with her cold tone.

"Well for the joke, Isn't it funny how both your fiancee and ex have the same surnames?" she paused to let a chuckle out then continued, "To think that I told you back then that you'll be Kwon Sooyeon and it's about to happen but I'm not the one giving the name to you. Isn't it funny? Yeah?" the psycho girl's laugh filled the silent church. Hearing no one laughing, she stopped and frowned.

She walked towards the groom with her arms crossed. "Laugh," she commanded but the groom just stood still, not knowing what to do. He then fell to his knees for the girl punched him on the stomach. Yuri's attack was incredibly strong which made the groom spit out a handful of blood.

Jessica then approached him and carressed his cheeks. His head on her lap, "No! Damn it! Guards!" after a few seconds, no one approached them and Yuri was still there, "Where's the security?" Jessica confusely asked then looked around the building. The guards were nowhere to be found. She returned her gaze to Yuri who was widely smirking.

No. It can't be. The bride thought which made Yuri laugh. "Don't worry, princess, they're in a beautiful paradise by now or maybe in a hot desert?" the tanned girl replied making the bride's jaw drop.

She covered her mouth and tears came streaming down her face. The hurting groom tried to reach his bride's cheeks to comfort her but was stopped by a sudden husky voice. "Touch her and you'll die," he immediately stopped and became a statue once again. Yuri snapped her fingers, it's a sign for her little surprise to start.