The daily schedule

CHAPTER 1

Okay so I just started this book and 1 person read and voted for me and I am soo thankful for that I hope you are still reading and shout me out so there will be more readers and yeah.

SO THANKS

💕💘💓👯🌺🌸⬆️💃😄💍😌💎😀😜👃🙅😚😉😘😊😃➡️💁💭😒💥☺️🉑🐧💀👇😳👸💕💘💓👯👯🌺🌸🌸💃😄💍😌💎😀😜👃💁💥💭😒🙅☺️😚🉑😉🐧😘😊👇😳😃👸➡️😳😗

I burst into the limousine.

It wasn't prom or anything this was just my normal schedule.

Everything was planned I hated popularity well the school popularity was okay but paparazzi I hate them.

My parents keep me undercover so no one could discover it.

But it would cost a fortune just to know who I was.

But no one knew who I was and if they did they had to sign s contract saying not to tell.

You can not tell if you knew and have signed the contract.

It was now part of the law we were the richest people.

Many owed us debts and sometimes we let them off cause I don't know we felt sorry for them they were cute and we had too much money we needed to give it away.

I went into the poor house.

This was my undercover method.

There was a elevator in the coded room so no one found out Or would enter.

The elevator lead me straight to my room.

I ran down the stairs happily.

I wasn't that happy I had to act like I was happy but every day was a torture mostly the popular girls and boys.

They hated me bullied me .

What did I do wrong it wasn't my fault that all these things were happening.

My friends told me to keep strong like they do.

I hated being or acting as a geek.

I hate my life, but don't worry I'm not gonna kill myself or anything.

"How was your day sweetie."

"Fine as usual."

"Honey impossible your teacher called your foster / fake parents and then said that you were getting bullied.

My fake parents kept me undercover they owned the poor house as my parents said but they paid them to work undercover and also to be my superior maid.

The wife was my best maid nearly my best friend she does everything with me pretty much goes everywhere with me.

Her husband was my butler nearly as important.

His best friend was my spy who goes around looking after me and stuff like that.