The next day: sandys pov

CHAPTER 4

I think it chapter 4 right?

Okay let's get the story started.

Sandy pov Amy's daughter

The very next day I was dropped off by my fake parents.

My mum said it was urgent and I get to school early cause someone was going early or something.

Idk my parents were acting soo weird since yesterday.

Mostly mum something about that phone I knew my mum had a casino addict but it was too obvious that my mum was lying of course it was causal and she would be smart to come up with cause it was soo like mom.

But moms like you know a really bad lier and I knew something was getting suspicious and especially, after she asked me about hiring someone to make me happy maybe she put a pill in my food or something!

"Stupid thought!" I said.

My mom would never do something like that.

How about I don't think about this I leave my thoughts alone and stuff like that.

Cause my mom probably didn't do anything like this.

I'll get into it tonight.

Right now isn't the time to think about it.

I said back to my brain.

I recognised it was the best popular girls was walking towards me.

Not me probably not me I thought.

I turned around there was a prettier girl behind me so I got out of the pathway.

Leading them exactly to the other girls without having to deal with me.