Chapter XXIV

I woke up with a hangover, all naked and with the smell of pancakes and bacon. What time is it? I should get going. I didn't even told Bea and Denise where I headed off to last night. LAST NIGHT... The first time  saw him again in ages... With his new girl... His new life... without me.

"Hungry?" She asked me. Now that I came back to my senses, I didn't even asked for her name.

"Yeah umm..." I trail off since I don't know what to say. She smiled at me and said "My name's Tallia."

"Ohh, I'm Reid. Thanks for last night."

"No worries, It's good  that you're the one I bumped too that night. You're a kind person."

We talked about plenty of things as we ate for breakfast. My phone was left charging at the room around this time and when I came back to turn on my phone... info's kept on coming.

Looks like my phone died around three in the morning. I received plenty of missed calls from Bea (ofcourse) , Dennise, Keith, Jaden, CJ, Aeroe and Brian... That was unexpected. They also texted me stuff like where am I, They'll fetch me, just text me so I know you're still alive and more. Such caring friends are they.

"Hurry back home. I'm worried."  -Brian

One text... Just one text and I feel guilt leaving me. Why do I keep on feeling these romantic emotions for him when I know that we can't be together. He's with her new girl now. MOVE ON for crying out loud! There are other people who likes me, who loves me...

Why does my heart kept on contradicting reality?

Can't you just stop?

Stop on loving him?

Thinking that him and me has a future in this kind of relationship.

Why I can't let go?

"I'm heading off to watch the preliminary games of the women's volley of my school. Wanna come?" Tallia said to me as me head out her hotel room.

"Oh, I will watch it too but I need to go with my friends first. They don't know where I headed to last night." I said to her. Her face was in shock. "What school are you? I'm from Zoe Arts Academy." 

"Clarkson Academy." Her eyes became fierce and at the same fill with sorrow. "What's wrong? Is your boyfriend from my school?" She shook her head, Said that she was sorry, Left me a card, kiss me in my cheeks and bid her goodbye.

I save her number in my phone and went back to my hotel room. As I enter the room Bea crushed me in a hug while crying.

"Idiot! Where were you!" She shout as she keeps on crying. Really, this girl knows how to be a badass and the same time an idiot.

"I was just out for fun. I'm sorry I forgot to text you." I said to my bestfriend and kissed her in the forehead. Everyone was there, Except Brian.

She pushed me back holding my shoulder and drag me in the bathroom.

"You smell like another girl. What did you do?" Her eyes observing my every move as if I did something wrong. So I told her everything.

Her mouth was wide open in shock. "You had sex with Tillia? I know you don't know her but Tilla is the hottest girl in Zoe Arts Academy! She bangs college dudes only! Not that I'm saying that she's a slut. She's not."

Come to think of it, Tillia's body is quite mature. Her boobs is big yet not fake, slender body, and a perfect ass. So that's why it felt good last night.

"It's just a comfort sex. That's all." I shrug her and she kept on insisting that I was very lucky. No high school student was ever passed her standards, not even in all of the organization of the academies, not even the hotties of our batch in every academy. Just me.

"Okay, enough with that, you need to gear up for your game. We'll meet you there." I said to her as she nod.

___

We didn't watch the preliminaries. We knew we could win, not that were egoists but we saw how they trained and their skills. Truth to be told, they went through it and now they were in Quarter-Finals, which they also won. The day after tomorrow will be the Semi-Finals and they have a day to spare.

I was running an errand because we run out of snacks. It was supposed to be an all girls night but Keith, Aeroe and CJ decided to party crash our room. Too many people for the snack of three gluttons. A familiar face, familiar voice and all total strangers. I saw someone in the convenience store.

I watch him buy some chips, beer, and condoms. Paid for everything and left the store. There was a car waiting for him outside... and a girl. Same girl from the party. Looks like they're going steady. Looks like he found the love he's been looking for. Good for him.

Bad for me.

I rushed in buying things and decided to pick every stuff my hand touches. Suddenly, a hand touched my shoulder and hugged me. t was at this point that I realized... I was crying.

"I'm here for you. It's okay." It was CJ. Such soft spoken words, it lingers in my ear. Oh how I wish I can just fall for him.

"Then let it be. Let yourself fall for me." He said as he cupped my face in his hands. Did I said it out loud? Looks like it is.

I don't know. I don't know what's going on, what decisions should I make nor what should I do. I ended up running away from CJ and now, I was standing in front of Tallia's room. I knocked and it opened.

"Rough night?" She said and with that, she hugged me and comfort me in the way like we did the last night.

It now became an escape route of my troubled life.

****

A.N: Updates will be faster from now on. :) I hope so. :D I believe I can update once every week now because of my schedule. :D Arright! Thanks for reading! :D