Chapter XXX

A.N: Forgive me. I know many of you don't understand korean, but... I can't find a good english version of this. I'm sorry. 

It's the 30th Chapter! :) Thank you for supporting this story since we got 2.5K reads yey! :)

___

Reid Greene P.O.V

I have no idea what is going on.

I clearly told Brian that he should stop flirting with me.  thought that he accepted the fact that we are just friends. Well, even thou we all know that I'm still not over him. What he's dong is not helping me to move on.

Bea, CJ and Keith are all busy because they are varsity. Even though all their games are all over, they still go to the gym. Why? They choose and train the new generation of the varsity. Since they will graduate soon. We all don't want a weak team since we had a solid teams.

Question: Why is Brian not busy?

His Answer? "Captain Jock and Keith are already there. I'm not needed."

So that leaves Me, Chris and Brian together.

You might be asking, where s Aeroe and Denise. Well, they don't o to our school. We just get together when it's sports meet or if they have free time.

I was getting things in my locker when Chris poke my sides. I knew it was him. He's the only person who does that to me.

"I told you a million times, you can't surprise me there." I said as I roll my eyes to him. He just laughed and get my bag.

Out of nowhere, the books that I'm holding disappeared. what? I rolled my eyes again. This time it was Brian.

"Give me my books. Brian." I said to him coldly.

"Nope. The princess does not need to carry such stuff." I breathe deeply. Why is he doing this.

"Back of Bro, I'm the bodyguard." Chris said as he elbowed Brian. These two I swear.

"Exactly bro. You're our chaperone" And with that, they both laughed. I don't understand them. At first they look like they are fighting over me but then, they laughed at their own jokes and dissed towards each other. What are they even thinking? I don't know.

While on our way to our class, Chris held my left hand. I looked at him with "Why are you holding my hand" look and he just smiled at me. This guy is so sweet. CJ was like this before too. I smiled at the thought of Cj and I's memories.

My right hand was also grabbed. Of course it was Brian. I looked at him just as like what  did to Chris but he just smirked and winked at me.

Can you imagine my situation here? We are walking in the hallway and these two hot guys are holding my hand.

Brian, the every bitch wants to fvck and Chris, the every good girls dream boy is holding my hand.

These two needs to stop high key flirting at me.

This goes on all day long. Finally I was home and my parents are here for good. Business meetings are finally over and the next out of town that they will do will be next two weeks. Same goes with Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. Since they are my parents business partners. I don't exactly know about their business affiliation but whatever. What I know is that if my parents went to a business meeting, there's a 99% chance that Mr. and Mrs. Jackson are too.

I was lying in my bed because I was very exhausted of today's school work and happenings. I was about to doze of in my sleep when...

"You should really put some clothes on." My eyes snapped open and I sit in my bed as fast as I can.

"What do you want?" Of course Brian is in my window.

"You." He said as he fully enter my room.

I should lock my window starting today.

Brian leisurely opened my closet and some clothes in it and throw it at me. Oh right, I'm topless.

"Put this on caveman."

I don't need to wear crop tops at home.

"Give me some house clothes. These are my going somewhere clothes." I said to him and he just continue to rummage my things and picked a shoes.

"We're somewhere idiot." he said to me then left my room.

___

Bea Jackson's P.O.V

Everyone thought that Keith and I were fine. We talk, we share laughs and such. Well, in front of our friends. I still don't want to stress out Reid. I know that even though they are now talking and getting all cozily friendly with each other, deep inside they're still not over with each other. 

I'm busy. I'm a gym person because we need to renew the varsity line ups. Varsity. Means Keith is also here.

We are already cleaning the equipment we used when the coach of the basketball team talked to me.

"Bea, you and Keith are close right?" Wow coach. wow.

"Yeah. what about it?" I said to him.

"I need you to give this to him. He forgot this." Coach gave me paper bag.

I was in the schools parking lot. I got in my car and I decided to sneak a peek in the paper bag.

condoms, his phone, earphones and a lipstick. Why was I not surprised?

I went to his house and ring the door bell. No one responded.

His car is here, so obviously, he's here. So I knocked really hard in the door. "Open this gaddamn door Keith. Right now!" I said to him. I don't want to waste my time in here. If he still wil not open the door, I'll throw this paperbag. 

A girl opened the door. déjà vu? 

"What do you need?" She said to me in a bored tone. 

"Where's Kieth?" 

"Upstairs." She said. Why am I so pissed with this girl.

"I need to speak to him." 

"He's busy doing stuff." I rolled my eyes. Can all his fuck buddies just stop being possessive?

I pushed her and enter the house. She tried to push back but sorry. I'm a varsity. I build  my body good.

I open his door and just stand there. Of course he sat in his bed.

"What?" He said to me.

"Really Keith?" my poker face game on point.

"Who's this girl babe?" The girl said. Of course she would say that. As if she's the only girl the Keith fucks.

"Uhmm.."

"The only girl that he don't fuck. No worries, I just to give something to him." I assured the girl. 

This is when Keith's face grew dark.

"Sorry, can you leave." He said.

"Sure, after I put this (The paperbag) in the table." I said to him.

"Not you Bea. You" He point at the girl. "Sorry, I don't know your name. Leave us for now."

He said and the girl left with anger obviously plastered in her face.

***