Stupid? Yeah, I know

Hey guys this like my don't know number what book? HAHAHAHA Yeah I know that the title is like, goosebumps. I don't really know why but for those of you who liked my previous book Time For A Change, you will like this too. I mean it's like Katherine Moennig!!!!!! My favourite actress of all time!!!!

Just in case,  but it will probably not happen but, Kate, if you happen to be surfing for your name on Wattpad and happen to come across this story, I just want to let you know that this story is just for entertainment purposes. Everything that happens here are purely made of my own ideas. And by the way, I think you are the coolest lesbian ever!!!!! Lmao anyway guys, just enjoy this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never wanted this to happen. I swear, never. Ok, maybe I wished upon God that the right woman will soon  meet me or something but I swear, I never wanted this to happen. I cursed and ran my hands through my messy hair. Why did I do that? That was as clumsy and stupid as fuck. She was just a girl. Ok, granted, a sexy, hot girl. But who was I to say that? Who was I to criticise her like that? Why did I even do that? Number uno in the fucking section for girls is: Never insult a girl unless you want her to slap you and call you a fucking jerk. And I had gone right off and just killed any chances of any action between us. Stupid? Yeah, I know that.