Wow, that was smooth

Sorry guys word of caution. Kate is on like the second part, so whoever is watching just skip until the 9:05 second. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Kate! We're bout to be on in like a few seconds."

Fine, I was just getting ready. 

I looked in the mirror and smiled, checking my teeth. Good, bright and shiny. I then checked my hair. Good, all messed up and handsome. I then checked the clothes I am wearing. Currently donned on a white long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves folded up, with a black leather jacket, a black tie, blue skinny jeans and black combat boots. Good, all ready and Voir-worthy. Definitely getting a lot of girls tonight, when we go out and celebrate. All right, time to rock and roll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, you are now watching This Just Out with Liz Feldman as your show host. And today we have a very special guest, who is well-known for her role in the popular TV show 'The L Word' as Shane Mccutcheon. Let's welcome, Kate Moennig!"

Applause echoed throughout the whole room as I stepped out, all in my glory. From the time when I had performed in front of a room full of adults and young children, I knew that it was in my destiny to be where I am today, in front of cameras and lights and people. I knew that it was my destiny to act. Acting is a form of escape for me. I am able to assume the persona of another fictional or real character and do whatever I want. The time when I am not Katherine Moennig is when the director shouts, "AND......ACTION!" I worshipped acting. It is what I meant to be and what I'm meant to do.

"Kate! How are you?" Liz shot me a big smile.

"Doing very well, thanks." I raised my hand at her and spoke in that husky voice of mine. One that brought girls into my bed every night.

"Still with all that swagger, I see. But not to worry, after this, you are so sunk." Now she raised her eyebrows and smirked at me. Oh yeah? Two can play at that game. 

"On."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WOOOOOOO!!" Now that's the life.

"What is it about sexy girls in sexy bikinis that always got me hooked up, huh?"

I laughed, it was really great to be hanging out with all my friends, that cast from 'The L word' and Liz. Haven't been doing this for a long time, that's all I can say.

"Come on guys, who's up for a body shot??!!"

The girls began chanting my name, "Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate,"

"Alright, alright. I get it. Let's go Hailey."

Leisha Hailey laughed and motioned for me to strip off my shirt. I did so and she poured two shots of vodka down my body, before pouring some salt into my belly button and making me bite on a sour slice of lemon. 

Leisha echoed my thoughts, "Alright, now who's going to lick her?"

She screamed that sentence and I could hear screaming and cheering from the neighbouring tables. I smirked to myself, what could I say, I am sexy and I know it. For a long time nobody dared to come forward and I mentally groaned. My back was already aching from this bending position that I have been holding for so long. Come on, anyone? Seriously? Am I that scary?

"Come on guys, don't anyone want at least a lick of her? I mean, is she really that scary?" Thanks Leisha.

I was about to give up when I heard a rough and confident voice say, "Since nobody's gonna lick her, I will." 

Wow, that was smooth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, come va! this is like my 5th or 6th book that is not completed....I am sorry. I normally run out of ideas quickly and just ditch the book. Hehe, not my strong point here. But I am really trying very hard to write out books so please support me with all your might. For those who love "Time For A Change", please look in here. I think the plot is going to be on the same track. So please guys. Look. In. Here.