M List

- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

Summary / Plot

Yuuno Scraia is a mage from a distant planet working to fix the problem he started when Jewel Seeds were accidentally spread around the world. In a failed attempt to seal a seed properly, he winds up on Earth in the form of a ferret. However, his battle with the seeds did not end upon reaching the Earth and he needs somebody else’s help to seal the seeds for him. Takamachi Nanoha hears his telepathic cries for help and comes to his rescue. When she is given a pearl known as the Raging Heart she is able to transform into Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and wield a staff to fend off the evil that lies within the Seeds. In order to help Yuuno complete his mission, she needs to seal all 21 Jewel Seeds away, but Fate may be playing a hand in the matter to prevent Nanoha’s goals.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Drama, Magic, Super Power

- Mamotte! Lollipop

Summary / Plot

Nina was just another girl who dreamed of finding a prince to defend her honor. Little did she know, two such boys would fall from the sky! Zero and Ichii are sorcerers from another world taking part in a magical test. The only way to pass the curious quiz? Find the Crystal Pearl. Of course, there

Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Shoujo

- Maria Holic & Maria Holic Alive

Summary / Plot

The story centers on a sophomore named Kanako who enrolls in all-girls school because she has a phobia of men and wants to find her destined yuri partner. She meets a captivating freshman named Mariya who fits her criteria

Genres: Comedy, Seinen,Yuri

My Opinion:

I like the OPs and the EDs. Though I'm not a yuri lover but the story was epic!

- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 & 2

Summary / Plot

Kyon, your typical high school student, has long given up his belief in the supernatural. However, upon meeting Haruhi Suzumiya, he quickly finds out that it is the supernatural that she is interested in; aliens, time travelers and espers among other things. When Haruhi laments about the lack of intriguing clubs around school, Kyon inspires Haruhi to form her own club. As a result, the SOS Brigade is formed, a club which specializes in all that is the supernatural.

Much to his chagrin, Kyon, along with the silent bookworm, Yuki Nagato, the shy and timid Mikuru Asahina, and the perpetually smiling Itsuki Koizumi, are recruited as members. The story follows the crazy adventures that these four endure under their whimsical leader, Haruhi. The story is based on the light novels by Nagaru Tanigawa.

Genres: Comedy, Mystery, Psychological, Science Fiction, Slice of life, Supernatural

My Opinion:

This anime's psychological genre is cool! I like how the way they mess things up! I like all the characters here~

- Magi

Summary / Plot

This story is about the flow of fate and the battle to keep the world on the right path. Aladdin is a boy who has set out to explore the world after being trapped in a room for most of his life. His best friend is a flute with a djinn in it named Ugo. Soon enough, Aladdin discovers he is a Magi, a magician who chooses kings, and he was born to choose kings who will follow the righteous path, battling against those who want to destroy fate. Follow his adventures as he meets others from 1000 Arabian Nights, like Ali Baba and Sinbad, and fights to keep the balance of world in check!

Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen

- Matantei Loki Ragnarok

Summary / Plot

Loki, the Norse god of mischief, has been exiled to the human world for what was apparently a bad joke. Along with being exiled, he’s forced to take the form of a child. He’s told the only way he can get back to the world of the gods is if he can collect auras of evil that take over human hearts, and so to do this he runs a detective agency. Loki is soon joined by a human girl named Mayura who is a maniac for mysteries, and she soon helps out in her own way. However, soon other Norse gods begin to appear, and most have the intent to assassinate Loki for reasons unclear.

Genres: Comedy, Mystery, Magic, Shounen, Supernatural

- Mirai Nikki

Summary / Plot

Middle school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru, is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in a cell phone diary.

Tormented by solitude, Yukiteru began to imagine things like a friend called Deus Ex Machina who is apparently the Lord of Time & Space. Seeing Yukiteru’s miserable state, Deus gives him a new ability. His diary will now record events that will happen in the near future. Yukiteru is then forced to participate in a game which the winner will become Deus’s successor.

Genres: Action, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural, Psychological, Thriller

My Opinion:

Don't mess with GASAI YUNO~ She will help you to hide a dead body but remember: She also knows how to hide a dead body.

- Mirmo de Pon!

Summary / Plot

"If you read a message to the east aloud while and you pour hot chocolate in a cup, a fairy of the love will appear to fulfill all your desires!" It says so in the heart of the cup that Kaede has just bought. Said and done! Mirumo has arrived to change her life!

 Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Supernatural

My Opinion:

I have been tired of finding the full episodes of the series of this anime. I really DON'T KNOW WHY?! All the anime sites I have encountered... There's no Mirmo de Pon/Zibang at all! I really like this anime. It is one of my childhood. If you know any sites where I can watch this anime, please tell me! Onegai~

- MegaMan NT Warrior

Summary / Plot

In the year of 20XX, a young boy by the name of Netto Hikari receives a very special gift as he enters the 5th grade. His very own customized net navi, Rockman! Despite Rockman’s small size and far more responsible personality, the two boys quickly become the best of friends. A net navi is designed to guide his operator from the inside of his or her PErsonal Terminal, or simply PET for short. Children and adults alike enjoy friendly “Net Battles”, where they spar their navis against each other to prove their worth.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Special Thanks to: anime-exceed.com for the informations and plots/summaries