L List

- La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~ & La Corda D'Oro ~secondo Passo~

Summary / Plot

Hino goes to a school that specialises in music and has two streams: the normal stream and the music stream, where the music students are regarded as the more elite. She was running late for her class one day when she saw a tiny fairy, who seemed really excited that she could see it. The next day, the entrants in the music competition, who are decided by the school, are announced. Hino’s name appears on the list – except she doesn’t play an instrument. The fairy gives her a magical violin that can be played by anyone. Reluctantly, she enters into the competition and is forced to deal with the prejudices of her peers.

Genres: Bishounen, Comedy, Drama, Music, Reverse Harem, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

- Le Portrait de Petit Cossette

Summary / Plot

Eiri, a talented art student, works part-time in an antique shop in a quiet part of town. Lately he

Genres: Drama, Horror, Psychological, Romance, Supernatural

My Opinion:

This anime is weird, I only watched the half of Episode 1, maybe you'll like if you watch?

- Letter Bee

Summary / Plot

Apparently abandoned by his mother, orphan Lag Seeing is taken as a “letter” by “Letter Bee” Gauche Suede to a town where his aunt raises him. His affection and admiration for Gauche give Lag the ambition to become a Letter Bee himself, carrying mail through the dangerous wasteland between towns on his world. When he becomes a teenager, he makes the trip to the capital to take the examination to become a trainee Letter Bee. En route, he meets the strange, powerful girl-like creature Niche, who becomes his “dingo,” a Letter Bee’s travelling companion. Lag yearns to find his mother, and discover why she abandoned him, if she did.

Genres: Adventure, Contemporary Fantasy

My Opinion:

By chance, I saw it in Animax. And the main protagonist guy was cute and his theme color is blue! Well, that's my favoritr color too.

- Lucky Star

Summary / Plot

Portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an athletic and intelligent girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club, and her grades remain low. Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games, and she is not interested in much else.

Genres: Comedy, Parody, School Life, Seinen, Slapstick, Slice of Life

My Opinion:

DEFINITELY WEIRD. **CASE CLOSE!

- Love Hina

Summary / Plot

Keitaro Urashima is determined to be accepted into Tokyo University, the hardest Japanese University of all to get into, because of a promise he made to a girl when he was young… a girl whose name he can’t even remember. After failing to get into Tokyo U twice, he is kicked out by his parents and goes to live with his Grandmother at her hotel, but it seems it has been turned into an all girls boarding house. What’s more, much to his surprise and to the tenants disgust, Keitaro is made manager of the boarding house.

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Ecchi, Harem

My Opinion:

I've only played the RPG of this anime, I don't exactly know the whole story, but I think that the game have some similarities in the animes right? It's weird that I conquer girls, because in the game I'm the guy.

- Lovely Complex

Summary / Plot

Risa Koizumi, taller than the average girl, and Atsushi Ootani, shorter than the average guy – their constant bickering and comical love-hate relationship is well-known throughout the school. They act similarly and love the same music, and their friendship is full of laughing, shouting at each other, and of course, lots of jokes about one another’s height. But when Risa notices her feelings for Ootani growing, she’s worried. She doesn’t know if he can ever see her as more than a friend. With her friends rooting for her, she struggles to make him see how she feels about him, and that a romantic relationship between a tall girl and a short guy can work. Oblivious Ootani doesn’t make things easy for her, but she stubbornly perseveres in her own unconventional way, determined for her feelings to get through to him, and finally be returned. If only she could do it without driving herself and everyone else crazy in the process…

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slapstick, Slice of Life

My Opinion:

I know that this anime doesn't really have a Season Two BUT! I badly wanted to see their lives more. It really made me cry when I was at the last episode, because I know that I'm really gonna miss them! And I really badly miss them often. I miss the Koizumi X Otani. All-HashinKyojin? Right.

Special Thanks to: anime-exceed.com for the informations and plots/summaries