The Disclosure

[!!: italicized words are either flashbacks, emphasis or thoughts of the character]

Today is the day.

Wala pang nakaka-alam nito except for Mika, who is a mutual friend of theirs, so Kim was nervous about saying this to Cyd. But it's better than keeping it from her.

Kim almost forgot about the feelings she felt for the spiker, plus she thinks that Cyd doesn't even like her romantically anymore. Sa pagkaka-alam niya, marami ang nagtatangkang kunin ang atensyon ng dalaga. Wala lang siyang balita kung ini-entertain ba ni Cyd and mga ito. But she's happy for her. I mean... She has to be, right?

Going back, today's the day na sasabihin ni Kim kay Cyd that she's planning to see someone new. Her name was Tin. Kim knew her through Mika. They met at a bar, when Kim thought of drowning herself in alcohol nung nalaman niyang Mela was cheating on her.

"Mika, please... Isama mo na ako," pagmamaktol ni Kim.

"Kim naman, alam mong hindi pag-inom ang sagot dyan sa problem mo. Willing naman kaming tulungan ka. Gusto mo mag-outing tayo kahit hell week," litanya ni Mika while she was wearing her shoes.

"Ngayon lang naman eh, please? Payag ka ba nun? Ikaw nagpapakasaya ka kasama friends mo tapos ako, nagmumukmok lang sa dorm?" pangongonsensya ni Kim sa kaibigan.

Mika clicked her tongue. "Ay, sige na nga! Pero ngayon lang ha? Don't make a scene."

"Kelan ba ako gumawa ng eksena?" Kim raised her eyebrow.

"Uhm... Gusto mong ipaalala ko sa'yo nung muntik ka nang tumalon sa Manila Bay kasi kumakalat yung rumors na—"

Mika was cut off by Kim's hands aggressively covering her mouth. She tapped the smaller girl's hand and promised not to continue what she was saying anymore.

"May sinasabi ka ba?" Kim jeered.

"Wala po. Magbihis ka na. Andun na sila Tin," Mika said in defeat.

They arrived at a bar in Timog which is really far from Taft, but Kim didn't care. She just wants to drink her thoughts and feelings away.

Mika introduced Kim to her friends. There were also a few familiar faces. One of them was even Mela's friend.

"Hey, I'm really sorry for what happened between you and... you know," sabi nito.

"Okay lang. Huwag mo na lang 'to sabihin sa kanya, please?" Kim pleaded.

"Sure thing. Enjoy your night."

A girl in a halter top went to their table with two drinks in her hands. She gave everyone in the table a peck in the cheek and once she reached Kim, she almost dropped her drink.

"Oh my gosh... Kim Fajardo, right?" the girl said.

Kim quickly scanned the girl. She looked really outgoing and matured, malayong malayo sa type ni Kim na maamo ang mukha. Malayong malayo kay Mela.

"Oo. Hello," Kim said awkwardly.

"I'm Christine. Tin na lang," she introduced herself. "I'm a big fan. Bawi kayo next season ha?" she added.

Mika smiled at how funny Tin and Kim looked. Ang awkward nila tingnan, pero cute.

"Mika, tingnan mo 'tong friend mo. Okay lang ba 'to?" sabi ni Tin. Obviously looking worried. Paano ba naman, ginagawa lang tubig ni Kim ang tequila. Hindi naman nagsasalita si Kim. Para bang may sariling mundo lang habang umiinom.