Chapter Five

(By the way, from now on, Sully will be in italics.)

Samantha's POV

Ummmmm... Is that a teenage girl running after me with a bloody pencil? What in the world!? Oh shoot. I'd better run. Wait, where the heck is your gun when you need it? "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I yelp. Okay, where could my gun be? Wait a second... IS IT IN THAT ALLEYWAY!? SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT-SHITTY SHIT! SHE'S RIGHT @#$%ING BEHIND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...crap. I wonder if my little Liu-Liu ever loved me... Goodbye, world... That is, IF THIS CRAZY LADY EVER CATCHES ME!

Crap. She caught me. AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS F-ING HURTS! SHE'S STABBING MEHHHHHH! LIU! SAVE MEHHHH!

Homicidal Liu's POV

Wow. That girl is CUTE. I don't even really care about ugly Samantha now... Although she doesn't really deserve this... BUT I DON'T WANNA FIGHT THE CUTE LADY... Ugh. I'll just let her go. It would be worse to damage the lady's pretty face. Aaaand she's dead. Oh well. One less person to get rid of. If only it was that easy to get rid of my "brother."

Jeff... What happened to you to make you like this? Why did you try to kill me? Because he's crazy, you dumbass. Duh. But... He's my brother. We are kin. We have the same parents! But he was set on fire and carved a smile into his face. Stuuupid. But... But but butt. Stop making up stupid reasons that your brother shouldn't be crazy, because he obviously is. Grow up already. Jeff the killer... Isn't that his name now? Yeah, whatever. Who cares, anyways?

Lilly's POV

Ugh. How annoying. The cute dude saw. I'll just leave, and come back later. After all, it is, like, 9:30 P.M. now. Whatevs. I'll come back tomorrow. Let's see if he notices.

(The next day)

Yawning, I climbed up the stairs to the roof of "Lulu's" apartment. It was 6 A.M. I wanted to get there before anybody woke up, just in case. The guy might wake up early, like 7 A.M. or something, so I had to get there early. Hopefully, he wouldn't check the roof when he actually did wake up. And that Rose wouldn't take over. I don't think she even knows what's happened to her. Poor sis. She must think she went crazy. Anyways, it sounds like somebody's on the roof already. I'll probably just make them learn how not to frown. Too many people still frown nowadays. I bet the person on the roof is frowning. I'll just sharpen my pencil a little bit first. I think this is my forty-third one. Wow. I've gone through a lot then. I wonder how many people I've taught now. Doesn't matter. I'll just keep doing what I do and killing the frowners.

I wonder who's on the roof. Let's see...

Third Person POV

"LULU!?" Lilly exclaimed when she found out who, exactly, was on the roof. Liu Woods had been sitting peacefully on the roof, waiting for the sun to rise. He always woke early to watch it. Now, he turned to see the girl that had killed a girl before his green eyes. Confused, he just sat there, staring at her for a full minute.

"Lulu?" he asked, confused. "My name is Liu, not Lulu. That's what Samanth- Oh yeah... Umm... Were you stalking me?" Lilly turned red. She was surprised that he was up there, but for some strange reason, she didn't want to kill him! Instead, she wanted to run and hide her red face.

"Sh-Shut Up!" she exclaimed, turning on her heel and running away. Liu watched her go, confused. He wanted her to stay, also for a reason he did not understand. Neither of them recognised what this feeling was, since neither of them had felt it for a while now. They only truly felt hatred and disgust now.

"Just kill her," Sully told Liu. "But... No." Liu responded. Suddenly, Sully threw a fit, just because Liu said the one word he hated... NO. Liu then decided to go after the mysterious girl.

Slenderman's POV

Ugh. I'm a tired now. I've been tracking that one girl all arou- THERE SHE IS! Oops, wrong person. Anywa- IS THAT HER? Okay, everyone looks like her. I probably need some sleep... I'll go back to my mansion and take a little nap. I need it.

(At mansion) I closed the door behind me, yawning. Ben and LJ looked up from the couch. Neither of them had ever seen me yawn before. Normally, I stay at the mansion, so I don't get too tired, and I certainly don't end up chasing down brown-haired girls and getting the wrong one. In fact, I don't even stay up for 23 hours straight here. I wake up at 5, to stop Jeff from going on a killing spree so early, cook, and go to sleep at 1, after making sure everybody except those on missions or Jeff is asleep. Jeff doesn't really sleep, but who can blame him? It's really creepy when he sleeps, too. His eyes stay wide open while they turn glassy. It freaks everyone out, so I make him wear a sleeping mask when he sleeps. It helps. Ugh... So tired...

(The next day)

Ugh. Time to go looking for her again. Well, the sooner, the more sleep! I'll take Hoodie and Masky with me today. Tomorrow, I'll take Ticci-Toby and Eyeless Jack. Hopefully, I won't have to look for another day.

"HOODIE. MASKY. MISSION," I thought-spoke. The pair came. Hoodie was wearing his new hoodie, which was yellow for a change. Masky was dressed in nightclothes. Wait, what? Nightclothes?

"It's 3 A.M," Masky complained. My face was now pink.

《955 words》
《By the way, I'm going to try and hit 1,000 words per chapter from now on, or at least get to 950.》