Chapter 3 Aviod the problom

Jordan

Ty was acting really weird like REALLY weird. His cheeks turned red every time he looked at me and then he would run away. I was starting to wonder if he liked me but I always brushed the thought away because I may be like 17 but I still feel like I am 12 so............... I don't know. I just wanted everything to go somewhat normal because I knew it would never be normal again it just hurt that I lost out on a lot of stuff I could have done. I never even got to go to a dance and that hurt bad. Well I think all I have to do is talk to Ty. What could go wrong?

Ty

At lunch I sat at a normal table. I had a perfect distance from Jordan not to close but yet not to far. I loved that table. I just wanted to stay there all day I wanted the world to just stop and stay like that forever. Then I saw her walking closer to me and as she got closer my eyes got wider because I knew she was walking over to me. "Hey Ty" I did not respond I just sat there and ignored her." Ty" I finally said "Go away no one likes you. You should have never woke up" Why did I say that I said to myself. I saw her eyes swell with tears but she pushed them back. It made me feel terrible. At the end of the day I saw her talking to 1 of her friends do I walked up to her and told her friend to go away. "What do you want" Her voice shivered. "This" I said and with that I kissed her. Her eyes got wide and she pulled away and then ran away I had to follow her this time I was not letting her get hurt.