Wrong Send?! (One shot)

Hey readers!! This is my first one shot story so I hope you will enjoy it. :D

*****************************************

"Class dismissed."

Finally!

I was walking out the classroom when I felt a hand grabbing mine and pulling me back, crashing into a hard chest. I looked up and saw no other than Mr. Popular guy, Niall Horan. Well, in my eyes my bestfriend and...

My crush <3

"Hey Lauren, can I talk to you?" he asked while waiting for my response.

I just nodded, realizing he's still holding my hand. Ugh! There goes my heart!! >_<

"Well, there's this girl I really like..." he said happily. My smile turned into a frown, but quickly changed back so he wouldn't notice. I wonder who's the lucky girl... :(

"...But I don't know what to do...will you help me?" he continued, looking into my eyes.

Holding back my tears, I looked away from him. " Umm...y-you could b-buy her flowers or sing t-to her in public to s-show her how much y-you feel..."I said, stuttering. I need to get out of here!

"Umm, I've got to go and umm r-return some books, so I'll s-see you around Niall," I said, while grabbing my bag and running out the door before he had a chance to say something. I let my tears fall, blurring my sight while walking all the way home.

When I reached my room, I thrown my bag on the floor and took my phone to text my bestfriend, Tara. She's the only one that understands me right now.

To: Niall <3

I've had the worst day ever! I found out that Niall really likes this girl and he even asked me to give him advice! I know I should have told him I really like him, but I'm scared of his reaction!! I really need your help please!! :(

Lauren x

*message sent to Niall <3*

o_o

0_0

O_O

OH NO!!

This can't be happening!!! NO! I did not just sent it to Niall!! It has to be a dream!! I took a book closes to me and slammed it on my face.

OUCH!! >_<

Okay, this isn't a dream!! My life is ruined!! huhuhu!!

*ding dong*

Who could that be now!! I ran downstairs and opened the door to my bestfriend, Tara?! What is she doing here??

"Hey Tara, what are you doing here? I thought you're coming over mine tomorrow?"I asked her closing the door behind her.

"Yes I know!! But c'mon, get dressed! We're going out and wear something pretty!!!" she said, pushing me upstairs and into my room. Before I could say anything, she closed the door.

-_-"

She is very kind isn't she? *note the sarcasm*

Groaning, I quickly got my caribbean blue dress that went down before my knees. I curled my hair and only put a minimum of makeup on because I don't like makeup that much. I grabbed my turquoise flats and went downstairs.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said, getting Tara's attention. She looked at me and smiled, turning off the tv and pushing me out the front door.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked while getting into her car.

"We're going shopping!!" she said excitingly as she drove her car.

*At the shopping center*

"So where are we going next?" I asked while turning around to see where Tara is. "Tara??" I asked again, but there was no answer.

Ugh!! She ditched me again!! -_-

I walked out of the shop and started looking for Tara. Suddenly, I bumped into a little kid that was crying.

"Hey, what's wrong little guy?" I asked while trying to calm him down.

" I can't find my mum!" He said sobbing.

" Don't worry, I'll help you find your mum, can you take me to where you were before?" I asked and he nodded, taking my hand and dragging me to a food court.

We stopped in the middle of the food court when I heard someone singing... I looked around, following the sound. There were flower petals on the ground everywhere! I followed the path until I saw no more petals. I looked up to the one and only... Niall Horan.

He was singing our favourite song, little things. <3 His eyes were locked onto mine the whole way through the song with his amazing smile on his face when it ended. Niall got off the table and started walking to me with flowers in his hand.

My heart was beating faster and faster. I was frozen on the spot and couldn't breath. It's like a dream. <3

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Niall was right in front of me with a big smile on his face.

"This is for you, Lauren" he said giving me the flowers. I happily took them. But, there was something I have to ask him...

"Aren't you suppose to give this to that girl you really like?" I nervously asked while looking down at the floor frowning.

He wrapped his hand around my chin, lifting my face to meet his. "Yes and I already did, all thanks to you..." he said proudly. Oh, this is just a thank you gift... My eyes filled with tears but I tried to stop them from falling. "...In fact, she's standing right in front of me," he continued smiling.

Wait, what??

"Huh?" I said confusingly.

"Well, I liked you since the start of highschool but I didn't had the guts to tell you then...but it was killing me not telling you how I feel and I realized I should at least tell you, so I asked you that question earlier in school and you answered but you looked so sad and suddenly ran out the door...I didn't know what happened and got home confused until I got a message..." he said looking at my eyes happily.

He took his phone out and shown me the message that I was suppose to send to Tara. I smiled how I freaked out.

"You should have seen how happy I was!" he said. He took both my hands into his and looked me into my eyes.

"Lauren Marlowe.....Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously.

I couldn't believe this was happening right now!! Niall horan was asking me to be his girlfriend!

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!!" I said hugging him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back. 

"I am so glad it was a wrong send!"

****************************************

I hope you enjoyed my first one shot story! I know its really bad and quick but I'll be editing this story a couple of times. Btw, I need help making a book cover for this book so if you got some ideas that would help me out a lot!!

Vote, Comment and Share!

Alyza26 x