Reunion

Emily's POV

*five months later*

"Ems?" I heard the familiar voice of Nolan Ross from my front door. I got up from my place on the couch to let him in.

"How did you know I was back?" I asked once I got to the door.

"I saw your car." he said as I opened the door. I did a mental face palm.

"Right." I said as I went back to my place on the couch.

"So what have you been doing for the past seven months? anything revengy?" he asked while a light smirk played on his lips.

"Haha no. You know I've given up on that until the babies are born." I said looking down at my stomach.

"Babies?" he asked surprised.

"Right I only told Charlotte... I'm having twins." I said smiling.

"Wow... that's... good?" he started trying to find the right words.

"Oh what to do with you. now tell me why are you here?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh right... isoldmyhouse." he replied quickly looking down.

"What?" I asked him. Oh god what has he done this time.

"I sold my house." he repeated more slowly after taking a deep breath.

"What? but you love your house." I said as he nodded.

"I didn't want to take risks what with being kidnapped twice, tied to a chair by Tyler, and threatened in that house... you know memory's." he said sighing again.

"I still don't understand why your here..." I said but I thought it through again. "No. Hell no." I said to him and he looked down.

"Please. we'd both have more protection. I've been taking self defense classes and your not really in a state to defend yourself... Please." he begged giving me a look. oh god I can't say no to that look. thanks a lot ross.

"Fine. I'm going to take a shower." I said getting up to go take a shower.

"Okay. I'll be foraging through you cupboards if you need me." He said once I got upstairs. I rolled my eyes and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower tap and waited for it to heat up. while it did I thought about what happened in the past months.

<>~<>~<FLASHBACK>~<>~<>

I sat there waiting for the doctor. when he finally came I was as nervous as I was when I was waiting to find out I was pregnant.

"Hello Ms. Thorne. how are you today?" he asked when he sat down in his spinning chair.

"Great." I said rubbing by stomach witch is unusually big for four months.

"Okay so I need you to roll up you shirt for me." He said and I rolled up my sweater. he put a cold gel on my stomach with a metal device and rolled it around for a few minutes. Then a picture appeared on the screen. there was four arms, four legs, two heads, and most importantly two body's. tears came to my eyes in joy.

"Looks like your having twins. would you like to know the genders?" he asked and I nodded, speachless. "well, your having a perfectly healthy boy and girl." I smiled at this already knowing what to name them.

••••••••FLASHBACK END••••••••

I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my body and hair clean. once I finished I wrapped a towel around me after turning of the shower. I walked into my room and and towards my closet. I opened it up and grabbed out a short sleeved light blue dress that was baggy but pretty and went to right above my knee with a light brown belt resting right above my stomach, with light blue 1 inch wedges, and a brown purse. I got dressed and blow dried and brushed my hair letting it fall into its natural loose curls. I put on natural makeup and walked down stairs.

"You have absolutely no food." Nolan said walking over into the living room.

"Well yeah. I haven't been home for months." I said grabbing my phone and wallet. "that is why I'm going to the store."

"Oh. okay then. get me skittles." he yelled to me as i grabbed my jacket and walked out the door.

"Maybe." I yelled over my shoulder. I walked to my car and got in. I looked up at the Grayson Manor fantasizing about if I told Daniel the night I found out. but no. Ashley had to go and ruin a relationship with her lies.

I drove off in the direction of the store as I got a phone call. I picked it up not reading the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Ems? it's Amanda." she said and I smiled.

"Hey Mandy. How are you?" I asked.

"Baby Carl is here." she said excitedly.

"Oh my god! Why didn't you call me? I Need to see him. oh only four months until my babies are here." I said smiling as I pulled into the parking lot of the store. I told Amanda about me being pregnant with Daniels kids before I left. I went to the stowaway to talk to jack and she was back and we had a nice little conversation about it.

"I got out of the hospital like a few weeks ago. but jack put me on bed rest not letting me use my phone. Our kids will grow up being best friends. I already know it." she squealed in joy and I laughed getting out of the car.

"I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up saying goodbye while getting out of the car. I walked into the store and walked around getting items I needed. I was in the candy isle looking for skittles when I spotted a familiar blob of curly hair. I ran up to her smiling widely.

"Mandy?" I asked her and she turned around.

"Ems! I've missed you." she said hugging me. I looked up noticing the adorable baby in a baby carrier.

"Is that him." I asked cooing over the baby.

"Yeah. isn't he precious." she asked and I smiled.

"Yes." I said playing with carls hands as he gurgled. "I can't wait tell my babies are here."

"How far along are you? your not showing much." she asked and I smiled.

"5 months. the doctor said it was fine and that I was just naturally really thin so I won't get that big." I said resting my hands on my stomach. "well I gotta go. I have to go she char after this." I said walking away after we said our goodbyes. I payed for my items after I found skittles and left. I drove down to the rehab. When I got there, I climbed out of the car walking over to the door. I got inside and signed in.

"I'm here to see Charlotte Grayson." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Okay, you'll need to sign in right here ma'm." she said to me pointing at a sheet of paper. I picked up the pen and signed my name.

"Emi?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hi... Daniel."

A/N yay!!!! sorry about not updating in a while I was busy with school and such. I'll try to update tomorrow. Oh and please please please follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr my account is @anita_here @1Dfan1111 and @midnightrxse then I'll post outfits and stuff for my FanFics on polyvore @midnight-rxse