The begining

Emily POV

"Ems, are you sure you want to finish watching this?" Nolan asked and I shook my head.

"I-I need to get some air." I said rushing out the door. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me towards the boardwalk. once I got there I broke down crying. why has no one told me my mom was still alive? ugh my life's a mess right now.

I felt my through close up and i jumped up as my lunch emptied into the bay. I stayed like that throwing up a few more times until a wave of fatigue hit me and I fell to the floor of the dock. Everything went black, but not before I heard someone yell my name...

Daniels POV

"Daniel?" I heard my dad say from inside.

"I need some space." I said as I turned around.

"Okay I'll be inside if you need me." He said and walked back inside. I turned my head so that I was looking at Emily's house.

I still cant believe Emily cheated on me with Jack. I love her so much, what we had was perfect. It was my fault, i was becoming the person she never wanted me to be. I still love her though, i always will. After a few minutes I saw Emily sprint out of her house. at first I thought someone was chasing her until I saw Nolan sitting on the sofa in front of his computer. he had a confused expression like he was unsure of wether or not to follow her. obviously he decided otherwise because he just closed his laptop and did nothing.

I turned to Emily and saw her break down. she crouched in a ball and cried into her knees. I don't think I've ever seen her cry, except for when I left her... biggest mistake of my life...

FLASHBACK

"Did you kiss Jack?" i asked Emily sternly. She looked close to tears.

"I-I'm sorry... he f-forced himself o-on me... I-I couldn't p-pull back, his d-dog and the only thing he had l-left of Amanda d-died... We w-were both e-emotional reck's." she said tears streaming down her face. the next words came out in rage and fury.

"Give me the ring. were threw." I said holding my hand out.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't m-mean f-for i-it t-to h-happen. P-please I-I l-love y-you..." she whispered. she was full on sobbing now while slowly pulled of the ring like she was hopping for me to change my mind but eventually she handed it to me. I stormed out of the house in silence. Oh why did I have to do that! once I got home I just laid on my bed sobbing...

FLASHBACK END

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Emily jump up and vomit into the sea. after a minute or so I saw her head hit the dock as she fainted.

"EMILY!" I running towards the boardwalk...

A/N I'm sorry about the shortness of this chapter. oh and in this story Amanda will be farther along and will have her baby before the summer and before Emily comes back. Oh and Amanda and Jack aren't gonna have all the fights and the confusion about if the baby is really Jacks. Jack WILL NOT be staying with Amanda for only the baby's sake. jack is actually gonna love him in this story. okay? thanks.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN