Wango Tango

🐻 On Saturday May 14 Ariana performed at 102.7 KIIS FMs Wango Tango Event.

🐻 Ariana performed some of her recent hits sich as "Be Alright", "Into You" and of course "Dangerous Woman"

🐻 At the beginning of her set ariana was having technical difficulties with her ear piece. As she kept on going she said this " You guys are the only thing I can hear up here, and that's OK,"

🐻During her set, Ariana thanked KIIS FM for being one of the first stations to play her first single and helping pave the way to her success.

🐻 Ariana sported a short white mini dress with a big fur overcoat. She also wore some silver pumps to add to her look.

🐻 Her back up dancers joined the stage with her during her song "Let Me Love You"

🐻 Ariana met with a few of her fans backstage after the show.

🐻 She snapchatted some of the moments from that night and posted a few pics on instagram.

🐻 Entertainment said this about Ari:  Ariana Grande stole the night, wowing the audience with striking poise, confidence and strength. Her flawless vocal performance over that broad, crushing live bass added new life to songs that might have fallen flat in the studio, while her star power alone was enough to wake the lethargic crowd.